XVI

Avery

"Ma'am please have this", "I don't want anything please leave me alone" I didn't feel like anything but still these people are trying to feed me. I was missing my mom so much, this house was killing me from inside, everything about this house was scary. "Please get me out of here your
Sir is a monster" the maid acted like I didn't exist "ma'am please eat this you haven't had breakfast" the lady kept the tray and got out locking the door. "Please get me out of here!" I banged the door. Feeling defeated I slide against the door "please save me" the words came out as a whisper.

Writer

Avery got up and eyed the room her eyes landed on the window,running towards it "please open up" she nervously opened the window "thank goodness" she sighed "what is my darling doing?" Her body hair stood up,she could feel his warm breath near her ears,she abruptly turned around "y-you", "yes me what are you doing?" Her breathing increased "nothing" she said "trying to escape?" He held her hand "wrong move darling" his hands tighten around her waist and hand "it hurts please" pulling her closer his teeth made a contact with her lips "even if you escape darling I will always find you" she hissed in pain as he bit her lips "why aren't you having anything?" Dragging her towards the bed he made her sit and forwarded a piece of chicken to her mouth "eat" his words sounded more like a command,her face move to the opposite direction showing a deny "eat!" He exclaimed. His hand clutched her small face "fucking eat!" Her mouth opened as he stuffed her face.

She was crying in pain, he took the glass of juice and drank it. Pulling her into a kiss,the juice moved in their mouth as he growled. Her hands pushed him, his tongue tasted every part of her mouth. Pushing him she gasped for air "you taste divine" his hands messaged her waist "darling I want you" she closed her eyes as he slowly kissed her neck "please stop" he looked at her. Lust filled his eyes "then eat" letting her go he made the plate rest on her thigh. She quietly ate her food fearing him, "we will go out for dinner tonight" his hands tucked her locks behind her ears "fuck you are so beautiful darling" he pulled her closer "I still haven't tasted that beautiful pussy of yours" he licked his lips.

——

I kept running without looking back. I ran away from him. When the car got some issues when we weee heading to the hotel I got the chance and ran and kept running. I was much away from him on a road with only few cars "HELP!" I screamed "please somebody help me!" I car stopped infront of me "hey move out of the way!" It was a guy and a woman "please help me someone is chasing me" I begged joining my hands "who are you ?" The woman asked me "my....my name is Avery and I just escaped him please help me" they got out of the car the women held me. I was covered in marks and cuts. My legs were damaged and I couldn't walk further, my voice was dry and rough. "Please help me I beg you" tears were continuously running down my face. I was covered in dirt and my clothes were ripped "clam down get into the car we will get you to the nearest police station", "no don't please don't", "why?", "the police are with him he is very powerful please just get me out of here" he would find me if these people take me to the police station "who are you dealing with?" The woman took her hands off of me and stared walking back "please help me I need your help really badly" the couple looked at me "who are you running from?"

*Shot*
My eyes widened as I saw the couple dead in front of eyes. Blood surrounded them, my eyes were quick to turn towards the direction of the gun. "She is dealing with me" my body trembled with fear as his steps came closer to me. I couldn't run as all his men surround me. "Please let me go please just help me" I begged the men as they didn't dare to look at me. "I told you that you can never get away from me" he hands held my face "you are a monster a crazy monster" I screamed at his face. I had to because he just killed two innocent people "only for you my darling" his gun traced down my chin and toward my abdomen "crazy only for you" I fell on the road with a pain on my cheek. He slapped me, again. "Let the fun began darling"