XIV

Avery

"You may kiss the bride" the priest who was standing beside us was shaking. Who wouldn't be, "leave" his voice roared in the entire room, the priest left. I was left alone with him "come here my darling.....finally we are married" he was making his way towards me, I couldn't even move my body because of the heavy white gown. His steps were moving towards me as I was moving backwards "I wanted to tell something" my back hit the wall,his plans rested on the wall "what", "we are now married now right so....from now on I don't want my mom to come between us" I knew I had to play smartly.

All he does is use my mom against me and I don't want that. I want her to live a peaceful life, she has to suffer because of me. She was in the hospital last week because of me. "I keep my promise darling but you need to agree to something too", "what?", "you need to forget that you ever has a mother" is he insane? "Just think of it darling if you forget that you had a mother then it would be easy" I was in my thoughts that I didn't realise that his lips were close to mine.

His harsh and rough lips rubbed against mine,I was locked between him and the cold wall. "Fuck, you taste like cherry darling" I was going out breath,my tires were failing. Hitting his chest was making no difference on him, he pulled away, who knew my first kiss would be to a monster, "I wish I could just fuck you right here....my dick is throbbing for your virgin pussy" my eyes widened. How can he something so disgusting? He pulled me closer,I closed my eyes felling disgusted. I could feel his erection on my abdomen. "Let's go I can't wait" he pulled me "wait can I meet my mom for the last time?"

I think I made the right decision because I couldn't see my mom getting hurt anymore. "Okay" I ran outside,I opened the huge doors "mom" she was sitting on a chair, she couldn't walk properly due the bullet. I could never forgive him for what he has done to my mom "Ave.....why did you do this?", "mom this is what it is now" I held her hands "mom I love you a lot" I losing myself, this was last time I could see her. And I was seeing her in her worst state "Ave I love you too and remember I am always with you....be a strong girl" I kissed her both hands "mom" I cried in her legs. All this seemed like a dream. "I love you mom".

——

Writer

The Rolls Royce drove in the empty road. Rowan was busy in his calls while Avery sat there looking outside the window. She was scared,from far away she could see his house. His house was shown on television "don't call me now" her body became stiff "we will reach soon" his eyes roamed her body "can't wait to fuck you" he whispered in her ears. His hands travelled her thighs up and down. The car stopped at the entrance of the mansion. "Wait no please" picking her up he entered the huge mansion "please put me down"

"This is my wife you will address her as miss and miss only and if she tries to escape and I come to know that any of you helped then remember your family will suffer" he put her down "make sure to respect her" Avery didn't dare to look up from the marble flooring "anything you would like to say?" she flinched as his hand touched her back. Looking up she found women and men looking at her. It was weird for her,she has never gotten so much attention in her entire life. Confused what to do she bowed to everyone. From her actions the workers that she wasn't like their boss. "Go back to your work" he shouted making her flinch "shall we continue our work?" He asked her smirking.

His steps rushed towards the stairs with her in his arms again "please leave me" she was scared to her core. She knew what was going to happen now, she knew he was going to rape her

Avery

Tears were running down my checks as I begged him. He kicked the door to a room "shut the fuck up!" His voice made me flinch. The next movement I was on the bed, quickly turning I tied to run away but he was quick to catch me. "Stay still" his hand held the Botha hands while other searched something in the drawer "please I beg you" I was crying. My eyes widened, three was stood in his hands "no no no please" I tied to free  myself from his sting grip but failed. Moving my legs I tied to kick him "no please don't"

Smack
My head was on the other side of the bed. He just slapped he again. "When I say shut up you will shut up" by the time I was already tied to the bed. "Where should I start from?" His eyes roamed on my body,I was feeling disgusted. I wanted to die. "Ahhh!" I screamed in pain as he held my mouth and pulled my hair "tell me darling from where should I start?......what can you do from me.....give me a handjob or blowjob?" He is such a disgusting person, how can he be so shameless "I want your mouth to feel my hardness for you.....I am hard as a rock darling", "please stop I beg you I am scared please" I could even hear my own voice "No!" His each sentence was making me flinch "I won't stop I'm your husband and you have to pleasure me" my body froze as I could feel his hand inside my underwear "I will ruin you Avery.....I will tear you apart,I will destroy  everything you love....because in this world you are mine" I was shaking uncontrollably. The sound of a ringtone was heard "what?" My eyes were down on the bed,tears were continuous "ok""Arghhhh!" He screamed loudly, the phone in his hand broke in to pieces as he threw it. He got up from above me "this time you are  very lucky my darling".