IX

Writer

"I know" his two words made her heart drop. Her heart beat was increasing just like the speed of the Lamborghini was. "You said you will drop me home?" She asked him but got silence in return. She turned to her side and held his forearm "you said you will drop me home?" She asked him,she was hating herself for holding his arm but if this was going to work she would have to do this. He looked at her "you know how to melt my heart" he smirked at her. Taking a sharp turn he speeded making her face fall near his thigh. He stopped the car "what's the hurry my love...I will give you a taste of it don't worry" he held her face. "Don't try to act smart and wear long pants" he smiled kissing her cheeks.

Week Later

Rowan was out of town for his 'business'. Avery was feeling much more better and free. After the breakfast meeting she didn't dare to go out of the house but when she recived a message saying he is out of town for 2 weeks she was happier the ever. She would find his men's following her but it was much better than meeting and talking to him. "Like every year this year we have a group project and this time it will be a little different" the teacher announced as everyone including Avery listened "each one will be given a topic and they need to make a presentation on it" the teacher said as students were rolling their eyes "two people in a group and groups will be selected by me" the teache started announcing the name and topic "Avery and Sam your topic is carbon" the class dismissed as the teacher went out unbothered "hey Ave" Sam sat beside her "so she should we start the project?", "you tell me if you want you can come to my house so that we can discuss" after a talk both the students decided to meet.

The door bell rang "oh Sam how are you?" Averys mother greeted the boy "mom me and Sam are doing a project together" both of them sat on the couch with the laptop "I will bring you something to eat". Both of them started talking. "I am going out to buy some stuff see you later" both nodded and continued doing their work.

"I will get the photos ready by tomorrow let me know if anything is needed" Avery nodded "I will let you know" she waved him as he went out. Her eyes landed on the black car parked far from her house "please leave me alone" she rolled her eyes and closed the door. Her eyes landed on the flowers,he would always send her flowers no matter what. As the days were going she was getting worried as the engagement thing was getting closer.

Meanwhile

"Sir a boy has left Ma'am's house.....both of them were alone" the phone broke in two pieces as Rowan threw it in rage "I think my love needs a little punishment"

Week Later

Avery

"I will message you when to meet just make sure that you don't forget the password" I was talking to Sam. Both of us have been working really hard on the project as it will help us get started for University. I was walking facing Sam and didn't noticed I bumped into someone "so sorry", it okay my love" the voice made me stop my movements as I looked up "did you miss me?" He was here! I remember him telling me we will come 3 weeks later,why is he here early? "I don't think you missed my because I think you are busy with your lover boy" he asked "dude who are you leave her alone" Sam pulled me closer to him but it was a great mistake "Sam dont please" I would see him losing his mind as his hands reached for something. I went near him "he is my friend don't worry" I said, his hands held my waist "she is my soon to be wife" he smiled at Sam and dragged me out. "Leave me" I struggled as his grip was becoming tighter. He opened the car and pushed me inside making my lips bleed due to the hit from the car door. He sat down beside me "it's time for punishment my love"