VI

Avery

After that disgusting persons visit to our house everything changed mom's behaviour, the whole house was silent "you should go to college" my mom's voice was dry and rough both of us had very less dinner and didn't speak to each other. I hadn't been to college for a week I didn't dare to go out. "Yes" I packed my bag and stood infront of her "bye mom", "you look dull you should apply makeup baby you don't look good" my mom had tears in her eyes "I couldn't protect you and now your life is like this because of me", "mom please stop it it's not your fault it's my fault I am responsible for this" I kissed her cheeks and went out. I couldn't see my mom crying because of me. Everything was different now ,waking in the morning with dark circles under the eyes, sleepless nights. I was glad that he didn't send,message me anything. For few days ago I thought he forgot about me but that same day I saw him standing outside the house smiling at me. He was very devious and was sharp minded. He knew my every step and what I was going to do.

I didn't realise when I reached college. I went inside,every one was enjoying and being happy with their friends but me I was living the opposite life. The whole day went in a flash I wished time went slower and I could just sit here carefree of the danger outside. In lunch time Sara, Julie, Millie didn't speak to me "you look weak you should eat something" I looked at Julie. She was always there for me "what did I do to deserve this?" I had this question in my mind all the time. Did I really deserve this? "Ave you should not blame yourself it's not your fault", "it's my fault only if I didn't meet him that the all this wouldn't had happened", "but why would a person like him roam on the streets with no security?" Milles words caught my attention "think about it" the bell rang as we all went to different classes. I was thinking of the question "miss Avery can you please explain me what I said just now?" I stood silent because I didn't listen to her "I am sorry ma'am", "cannot believe these days children" I sat down again lost in my own world.

——

Writer

The school got over in its daily time but for Avery it was really early. Her three friends tried to cheer her up but she was lost in her own world. Her eyes landed on the black Range Rover it was standing 5 minutes away from school. Her eyes didn't dare to look at the person standing beside the car "Ave act like you didn't see him and move ahead" she followed her friends words and kept walking but only to be stopped by a muscular hand "where does my love think she is going?" His voice was same from last week. "P-please leaver h-her alone" Sara said which Avery knew was a bad decision because she could see Rowan becoming angry "Guy's you should leave", "how can we leave you in this state?", "you have to leave because he will hurt you and I don't want that" her words came out in a whisper . All the girls were indecisive whether to leave Avery alone with him. They knew they were nothing in front of him "I will message once I reach home" she assured them as all of them left leaving an angle and devil alone. "You understand me a lot don't you?" He taunted her "why didn't you go to college for a week?" He asked Ina demanding voice "answer me love or are you mute?" He asked as she continued to keep quiet and not answer "well I know how to make you speak them" he pulled out his phone "do you eyes on three of them?" Her eyes widened "please don't" she said as he cut the call "now answer me my love", " I wasn't feeling good" she lied "get in the car I will drop you home" he opened the door for her. She quietly got in because she had no energy to talk to him.

He started the car and began driving "we will get married after your graduation" his words stopped her heartbeat "you already have said yes so I think there is no problem" his words were hurting her a lot. "Our engagement will be after three weeks as I have some work I would return here after three weeks" he stopped the car at her house as she hurried to open the door,his hand rubbed her thigh as it went upward . She panicked as his hand touched her panty "please open the door" she cried "what's the hurry my love you are outside your house only be glad that I didn't take you to my house and fucked you hard and made you scream my name" she looked at him. She started shivering as he came extremely close to her "remember one thing Avery I am going to be your husband and you will have to submit me no matter what" the sound of door unlocking gave Avery a chance to run away. Before closing the door the saw him smiling looking at her.