X

Writer

The car raced through the streets. Avery was crying begging Rowan to let her go. The car stopped at her house. Rowan got out"please leave me" she screamed as he pulled her hair "shut the fuck up!" He banged the door "open the fucking door" Avery's mother opened the door "what happened oh my god Avery" he barged inside pulling her towards the stairs "leave my daughter you bastard" Avery screamed seeing her mother getting pushed by Rowan. "Don't fucking come in between us two!" his eyes were red. Pulling her inside her room he went to the shower. The water trickled down her body,the hot water made her skin red.

Her knees went weak as he let her go,falling on the floor she curled into a ball crying. The water stopped flowing and Rowan picked her up. Avery has lost all the strength by now,throwing her on the bed he held her face "don't every try to let any other man fucking touch you I will rip them in pieces" the word escaped through his mouth,her eyes widened. "Who do you belong to?" She remained quite "who do you fucking belong to Avery!" He shouted on her face making her flinch hard and tremble "y-you" she was shivering "that's my good girl" he smiled. She was shocked at his sudden change in personality. He smiled and kissed her gently on her forehead.

He left the place leaving her crying and lifeless. Her legs were covered in marks while her hands had purple marks over them. "Ave!" Her mother was shoved to see her daughter's stage. Avery looked at her mother, "what did he do to you?" Her mother kissed her head "mom" she cried her mother's arms.

————

Avery got up from the chair leaving her dinner half finished "sweetie eat some more" her mother said "no mom I am done" she went upstairs. She opened the door of her bedroom to only find Rowan sitting in her bed. "I thought you would take more time" she started shivering due to fear, words couldn't leave her mouth. He closed the door behind her "you look beautiful my love" he smiled and put the strand of hair behind her back. Gathering her courage she opened her mouth "w-what a-are you doing-doing here?". Her hands were balled as he came near her, "to meet you " he pulled her closer "sorry for my behaviour in the afternoon.....i loathe my temper I couldn't handle seeing you with any other man" he told her as she kept looking at the floor "we are going for ring shopping tomorrow" her eyes widened "and also you will not go to college anymore because you will be studying from home", "why are you doing this?" She asked "for you my love" she looked at him confused "I don't want you to go in college for people to droll over you" his hands was slowly moving under her top, her bare back made contact with his hand making her hiss due to the coldness. "No bra?" His question made her realise she was wearing undergarments. She slightly pushed him and covered herself with her hands. "Don't cover yourself love because soon we will see each other naked......were you will only feel pleasure" he licked her lips, she was disgusted by his words and actions "sweet" he said and jumped out of the window. She quickly closed the window not wanting him to enter again.

————

"Why didn't you tell me he came in your room last night?" After telling her mother what happened last night Avery was ready for the ring shopping. Even though she didn't wanted to go she has no choice. The door bell rang as Avery went to open the door, Rowan standing in all his glory smiled "good morning my love you ready?" She nodded her head "then let's go" she assured her mother that nothing will happen and left the house. Stepping out her eyes went on to the Rolls Royce standing "I heard you like Rolls Royce so I bought it just for you" she sat inside as the car started driving "before going to the shop we will go to meet someone.....more specifically your lover boy"