II

Rowan

"He gave the money sir" I looked at the stack of money "I guess he likes a crooked way" . Some principal of a college had taken a loan from me and decided not to pay it. I had to use my ways to get the money. "Get out" I opened the packet of cigarettes and started smoking. I looked out of the window of my office,the world was peaceful I could end this peacefulness in a second,that's how much power I held. I felt a hand wrap around my waist "baby" I smirked,I was also in a mood of having a little fun. I could feel her hand going down my waist. I turned around and pulled her closer "yes?" She bite her lips lustfully "I always wanted to have sex in office" , "then wait no more"

——

"Baby my birthday is tomorrow let's go somewhere tomorrow" I rolled my eyes. Kylie is the daughter of one of my business partners. She always roams behind me,I hate her but she is best for sex. And it helps to maintain the relationship between business partners. I know she is behind me for my money,I have to act like I lover her but I only know how much I hate her. "Where do you want to go?", "don't worry about that just give me some money I will arrange it myself" her cringe voice was irritating,her fake boobs and ass was the first thing that gets her a man.

I was driving home when I received a call from Kylie "baby I got us reservation for the hotel 'La Rosé' for tomorrow" she said "ok I'll call you later I am kinda busy" without letting her say a thing word. I got another call but this time it was from my worker "sir that principal tried to complain to the police" I grit my teeth "that motherfucker.....take him to our basement" it had been a few months I hadn't tortured anyone.

"Please don't please I will tell the police to take the case back" his eyes were filled with fear. I liked it. I like seeing fear in others eyes, "please leave me" I punched him "shut up" I went out to smoke "let him go home" after a while my man came back "sir he is dead" I was not planning to kill him but I guess he was weak.

"Yes daddy....fuck me" her boobs jiggled as I fucked her hard and rough, "cum inside me" I cummed on her face "why did you cum on my face?" I was already irritated by her cringe voice "listen here Kylie....dont try to fuck around me.....be glad that I  leaving my work and coming tomorrow for your fucking birthday".

——

It was evening and both of us were sitting inside the car going to the hotel. Kylie was wearing a revealing dress which showed most of her fake boobs. "Where's my gift?", "I forgot", "how can you?" I looked at her "it's okay ,it's okay if you don't buy me gift" she unzipped my pants and took my dick out "this is my gift" . She is always horny around me.After getting a blowjob from her we reached the hotel. We sat down,everyone knew my name but didn't know what I looked like,after the dinner I noticed this bitch was still having her food. "I am going to smoke" I went to the balcony of the hotel to smoke.