III

Writer

Avery was wearing a full length long sleeves bodycon dress. "Mom how do I look?" Her mom was in awe "you look stunning" , "did you apply and make up?", "a little lipstick only" Avery wore her sandals "okay mom bye take care" saying she left. All the four girls booked a cab as the hotel was 50 minutes away from their town. "Hey Julie what's the colour of your dress is different", "I don't know I liked it so I picked it up" they all were talking about their dress while Avery was chatting to Sam "who is miss pretty talking to?", "it must be her boyfriend, Sam" they laughed "guys you know he is not my boyfriend we just childhood friends", "we know it but who will tell others" they reached the hotel.

Avery

The hotel was beautiful. It was a two level hotel,huge chandeliers and breathtaking interior. "It's so pretty" Millie looked around "good evening lady's how may I help you", "we actually had a reservation under the name Lauren Hart", "give me a sec Ma'am....yes ma'am please allow me to guide you" we all followed the lady. "This is your table Ma'am" we were in shock by the view. Our table was in the balcony and the view of sea was breathtaking. We all sat down "so what will you all eat?, "I'll have steak", "I will have chicken pot pie", "I will have pasta" we all ordered the food. The food was delicious.afterall it was the most famous restaurant. After a while we decided to order a small cake to celebrate. While I was talking I was feeling like some one was watching me but I couldn't identify who it was. The cake came and we celebrated it. "The food is so good here" Sara said as we all agreed. I was feeling a little uncomfortable with the anonymous stares I looked around but I only found two guys talking with each other.

Rowan

I was staring at her. She was beautiful. I came out to smoke. While I was smoking I heard a beautiful voice "what will you all eat?" Her voice was so beautiful and pure and not like other girls. When I looked at her direction I felt a sensation in my heart. She was so beautiful and innocent,her voice her features and her eyes everything was perfect. She wore a covered dress but still looked stunning,her curves are natural and nothing was fake in her. I couldn't stop looking at her, I was feeling these weird things in my body. Her eating cake was making me weak in my legs. Her smile was innocent and pure. Was I falling for her she was making me go crazy her beauty was undeniably. I called my man "you see that girl over there in that long dress.....I need her info in 10 minutes" I went out as I kept looking at her. I went to Kylie "I have some work I will get you car go home", "why baby....i wanted to fuck you all night....leave this work of yours" I lost it "listen here you bitch tell you fucking father to go and find another business partner and don't show me your face again you slut" I left the place.

Avery

We were done eating, we paid the bill and were leaving when we saw a lady crying on the floor. She looked from a very rich family. "Why the hell is she crying here?", "maybe something happened....lets go help her", "stop right there Ave at least don't help the riches they all have servants let's go home" I really wanted to help the lady she looked hurt. "Best day of my life" Juile looked happy "yes" after a while we all reached our destination "good night guys" I waved at them and went home. And directly went to sleep because all the food I had.

Rowan

"Avery Hart" her name was beautiful and unique just like her. I had all her information in my hand. Nothing special about her life but I will make her life special because I am going to be in her life. Her picture sat there on my table, I felt like kissing it. She had my interest. Was I in love? Maybe I never felt like this. She was making me feel things I never did. "Won second place in national science competition" I must congratulate her for her achievement. "Welcome to my world Avery.....you're mine now"