XIII

Avery

Looking at our house for the last time I sat inside the car "shall we go?" I nodded. The house that I had been born, the house that I was raised, the house that I had lived for 20 years. I had to live that house because of that monster, "mom we are finally free" both us had planned this for whole 2 days and finally, we made sure that both of us left our mobile at home because I know he will track us down. Getting away from him felt like getting a big nasty lump out of my life. "Are you fine Ave?", "yes mom it's just I feel better now that we are away but I'm also sad because we both have to leave our house" we were travelling on the empty road.

Writer

"Sir ma'am is not upstairs" the two mobile phones broke into pieces as he crushed them with his leather boots. "Let the chase begin" making his way towards the sofa he sat crossing his legs "block every road of the country I need her anyhow" his eyes landed on the photo frame  "you always forget that I'm two steps ahead of you darling" the frame flew across the room finally breaking into pieces. "Sir Ma'am has been found she is very close the exit out territory our man are following her" his hand twitched "this hand is waiting to hold you"

"Ave wake up.....Avery"her body flinched "what happened mom?" her eyes landed on the cars ahead on the road. Squinting her eyes she looked for the person standing "mom stop the car!" The car stopped "mom turn around turn around mom" her heart was beating faster "Avery who is it?", "mom please turn around it's him" before both the women could anything a lout gunshot was heard. The car window shattered "no no no" tears were running down her face "mom we have to run" Avery opened the car door,making her way out she looked behind,her heart stopped,her mom was held by his man. "Darling if you want your mom alive I suggest you to come near me" making her shaking body towards him she stood in front of him "why are you doing this please leave us alone", "you did nothing darling but I cannot let you go.....you see mine and I owe you" he pulled her closer "now you will see the real me" he bit his lips looking at hers "the things I want to do with you" , "please why are you doing this to us please leave my mom", "not so soon" the next moment a gun shot was heard "NO!"

The site of her mom getting shot we horrifying "No please sac her Rowan please don't do this I beg you" she crawled to his feet "please don't" she couldn't see her mom lying on the floor. Getting up she gathered her courage and held his face "Rowan please I beg you please help my mom I will do whatever you say I will marry you right now but please take her to the hospital" he smiled like a innocent man "if you say so my darling" she felt a relief. Her body feel on the road, she saw her mother getting taken to the hospital before closing her eyes.

Week Later

Avery

Looking around I was in my living room. My mom beside me sitting "are you fine?" Receiving a nod I got up and looked outside the window. The whole house was surrounded by his guard. Even a female cook was appointed "ma'am should I give you something?", "freedom" I whispered "sorry ma'am I didn't get you?", "nothing thank you" my phone rang as I made my way upstairs. The number was familiar. Answering it I didn't car to say 'hello' to the person, "darling how are you?" I hated his voice I hated everything about about "hope you remember the promise that you made" my eyebrows narrowed "oh the confusion on your face is so beautiful" I knew he was watching me from every where. It had became difficult to even breath. I was scared even to change clothes in my bathroom. "Hope you remember about our marriage".