18. Storm hits hard

Comincia dall'inizio

Anvi " But what made u say yes without even thinking about this? I know you r not a person to take a step like that teju "

Teju " What else I could have done when my grandfather is ready to marry me off to someone who is already married and have 2 kids and he is womanizer "

Anvi was shocked " kyaa.. That man.. Laxman, seriously "

Teju nodded " I.. Got to know this after karan stopped the wedding, I m not sure if nanu knows the truth but I heard someone telling this to other person and how the freak I could quiet.  And I was sure if its not laxman, then he would get me married to someone like him just to satisfy his ego. Remember, Ek alliance leke aaye unone.. We know who the guy is.  I can't let my other half lifetime with a person who is conservative and stupid "

Anvi " So u decided to marry Karan sir and he was an escape option for you "

Teju bite her lips " dont say like that, I was not thinking about our marriage but I also can't deny the attraction i felt for him. It feels good when he is with me and I just chosed what my heart wants "

Anvi smiled " So now you don't hate him "

Teju " Hayee pati hai mera.. Kaisa nafrat karu.. ram ram " she said dramatically making anvi laugh. 

Anvi " You both are destined to be together I guess and that's the reason everything happened "

Teju " I don't know what destiny wants but we both are complicated "

Anvi " thats trueee "

She laughed and they both resumed their work. 

It was late evening when she finished her work, inbetween the day she called mumma k to talk and inform them about her rejoining and texted Karan who didn't reply. 

Teju thought for a while and decided to go for shopping, she want to buy something for everyone at home. 

She walked inside the mall and anvi accompanied her, they strolled inside the shops and bought different things. 

She stopped when her eyes fell on a similar person, her dear husband , she was about to call him when his arms were held by another girl which made teju frown.

Teju " Thats Karan right?  Or I am imagining ?"

Anvi looked at the direction she pointed out and it was indeed Karan who was in casuals and wearing a hoodie, he was looking different so that people couldn't recognize him.

Anvi "hmm... Yes... Thats hi... "

Even before she could complete, teju walked to him and patted his back. 

.....................................................................

Karan was so done with the day, he was wrapping up the kidnap case, the accused have been surrendered infront of the majestrate and have sentence to jail.

He looked at his mobile and thought to surprise teju by picking her up, suddenly riya called him making him groan. 

Riya " Hey Karan, guess where am i? "

Karan " how will I know " he asked cordial, he don't want to entertain her but the file was important for him and the team to put the Ex central minister behind bars. 

Riya " I m in mumbai "

He choked the water and looked shocked " Whattttt... what r u doing here "

Riya " I came to meet you.. Aren't you happy baby "

He want to smash his head somewhere and he said " No no, I m eager to meet you "

Riya " and I have a surprise for you.. Baba asked me about you and he wanted to meet you "