17 . Who is Riya?

Mulai dari awal

Sitesh "  I just hope your plan of hiding this marriage doesn't backfire , you know my daughter is  beautiful and if men knows she is unmarried, she have more chances "

Karan glared at him " our marriage is secret, not our relationship. She is my girlfriend and the world knows "

" No I m not, go and carry on with your safety, don't even dare to come near me and just forget that I m your girlfriend.. Baba " teju said entering the room and both men stood shocked, what if she listened everything.

Sitesh " yes Bby "

Teju " Say your nonsense nephew that I m free to date whoever I want and I will find a man who will not stop claiming me as his wife infront of his world,  unlike him" she uttered everything with a smirk and sitesh know that a storm is going to hit.

Karan's eyes turned fury as he heard what she said and he rolled his tongue in his cheeks and he signalled his mamu to leave who raised his hands and left the room, she was about to move when he grabbed her and pushed her to the door, locking it, he smashed his lips with hers making her shocked.  It was fast than a blink and he grabbed her waist, she didn't let him kiss her and slapped his chest but he grabbed her hands and pinned above her head, he bite her lips and she gasped giving him the entrance he needed and his tongue collided with hers, she was feeling dizzy and he was a gone hard for her.

She was about to fall but he picked her up, not stopping with the kiss and made her lay on the couch as he hovered over her.

She moaned his name when he sucked her skin hard and he let his mark stay on her neck, her neck tilted to the other side, she was screaming when he bit her neck leaving numerous marks. 

His hand undo her pallu and he pushed her Saree aside, the sensation was new and it was rising the temperature for both of them.  He left few kisses till her cleavage and bit right above her cleavage making her scream his name harder. 

Karan " Ab yaad Agaya whom you belong jaanam " he asked lowly looking at her from her chest as she opened her eyes, she was feeling completely overwhelmed with the sensation and her hips moved unknowingly making him groan.

Karan " Don't move baby, unless you want me to make you scream harder and harder till the day ends "

He whispered moving up near her ears and flushed, his hands slowly traced her arms and entwined with hers, he kissed her knuckles and she blushed.

Karan looked into her eyes " If it's on my hands, I would never stop myself from claiming you as my wife, hell I want to scream to the world, that this lady under me now, is my wife and only girl in my life whom I want forever "

She remained silent, its too hard for her to beleive that he was saying all this truly, he was always a bad boy to her with heck attitude and to see him think like this about her is confusing her.

Teju " I can't understand y you r doing this , what u r hiding from me. I know it's less than 24 Hours of our marriage and u also need time to share things with me. But don't take it long that I might fail to know it from you , in that case, It will turn bad.. "

She said and pushed the small flocks, it would be a lie if he said that his heart didn't flip when she said that, but he just hummed and placed his head on her chest, her heart beat was rising up with his actions and he seems unbothered.  He took her hand and kept them on his hair making her chuckle and she ruffled his hairs, the silence seems comforting to both.

.....................................................................

The same evening,

She entered inside their room to see him all ready in his police uniform, no wonder he looks so good in that. She frowned seeing him tensed and he was shouting.