Chapter 26

Jade's Point of view
****
I was so glad that Antonio was better and out of hospital, I never knew I cared for him so much.

"Jade it's so obvious!!" Emily and Jess said at the same time. They were both round mine, and we were planning the next stage of rebelling and getting LT and Pee revenge. Well I was trying too, those two get side tracked way too easily.

"As far as I recall, this wasn't on the agenda!" I said in a posh accent, trying to change the subject.

"Your Majesty, it is indeed, concerning of you and a certain Prince Antonio!" Jess mocked, making Emily go into fits of laughter. I groaned and blushed slightly. I tried to fight it off, honestly! But I hate it when people see right through me.

"So, Jade, what is in that parcel over there?" Oh my, I completely forgot about it. I threw it underneath my bed and now it's plastered in dust.

"The evil Head teacher gave it to me when Antonio and I had a water fight, shall I open it?" They both nodded so I did as I was told. Damn. No wander the teachers hadn't said anything about our uniform. Can you guess what it is? Yep, our uniform. Folded up neatly, correct with the blazer, jumper, school shirt, school trousers and school skirt. I looked up at my friends to see their faces.

"Guys I have a plan to annoy the teacher's even more!" Jess said excitedly.

***
Well, one way in putting it, we've shocked everyone. We all did it. Long, long ago, Redwood High had a dress. Red and white checkered. But they stopped doing them, but now, we've bought them back! They came to about mid thigh, and we made sure that people will notice. It's basically a few weeks ago all over again. We all had maths but Emily wasn't in my set so I wished her good luck.

Jess and I were just a few minutes late, so we walked in with a huge smile on our faces. Mrs Wright and the rest of the class looked at us with their mouths open.

"Flies will go in!" Jess and I said but someone else came in from behind. We couldn't hold our laughter, because Antonio is bringing back three quarter length shorts! This time the whole class started laughing, and to my surprise, so did Mrs Wright.

"Nice show people, seen as those were the school uniform years a go, go on and sit down!" Mrs Wright said, trying not to laugh.

"Legend!" Antonio said excitedly as he sat next to me, making us laugh even more.

"On one condition, answer these maths questions! Antonio, what is the diameter of a circle which has the radius of 2?" He quickly got his calculator and answered the question.

"Jade, 2x7" she fired at me

"14!" I replied quickly, laughing at my easy question.

"Jess, what is 10℅ of 80?"

"8!"

"Good! Now lets get on with the lesson. Who's excited for prom?" The whole class nodded in agreement, which got me thinking, who shall I go with, what shall we go in, and most importantly, what dress shall I wear?
****
Writer's notes: hope you enjoyed it, sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes! I'm hoping to finish the story soon!!