Chapter 21

The rest of the day went by quite quickly. We managed to prank the PE teacher, and some how, it worked! Do you want to know what he wrote on my hand? His phone number!!! Right now, though, I am stalking him on social media. Come on, don't look at me like that! Don't tell me you haven't done that before?

So, I've finally found his Facebook page, and it turns out his last name is Rivers. Antonio Rivers. He was born on February 5... he is only two months older than me exactly!! Bleep. Ergh I forgot to turn the sound off, I hope it doesn't wake anyone up! I look at my notification, and it's from Antonio. He wants to be my friend... Shall I accept it... why not? Then a few moments later, I get spammed with likes and comments from him! Right back from when I first got Facebook, to a few weeks ago when I sang my favourite song in scottish, to the Ice bucket, to my fight with Louise. Then I get a message

Antonio: Wow!!! xxx

What do I reply to that? I hate it when people message you, and it seems like they think you know what to reply. When secretly you're there having a panic attack.

Antonio: That's the fight u were on about? Man you're awesome! xxxx

That guy says 'man' a lot, haven't you noticed?

Me: Yeah, thanks xxxxx

Antonio: No problem, shouldn't you be asleep, school's tomorrow! xxxxx

I looked at the time and it was almost twelve, oops.

Me: Yeah, but I can't sleep, I don't know what the teacher's are gonna say about my uniform xxxxx

Antonio: I could do it with you? xxxxxx

Me: Nah, you're new, I wouldn't want you to get into trouble on your second day! xxxxxx

Antonio: It wouldn't make a change, it's happened before, what are you going to do about Louise? xxxxxxx

Me: No idea, pull a prank on her. Not too sure. But I've got detention tomorrow too so I can't really do anything xxxxxx

Antonio: Well, seen as we've got all lessons together, we can plan something. Don't worry, we will get revenge :) xxxxxxx

Me: Awww, thank you for helping me! Goodnight! xxxxxxx

Antonio: Night Jade see you tomorrow! xxxxxxxxx

***

 I swear this lesson gets more and more boring throughout the year. You can guess what I am on about. Nope, not Physics, but Maths. How come you don't have to have it everyday?

Anyway, now that Jess is sitting with Sam and that, I've been on my own. No one really talks to me, and I'm bored out of my mind. Then the door came open, and everyone looked. It's the handsome guy, Antonio. I smiled at him, and he smiled back! Oh God, this is going to be interesting.

"Why are you late?" Mrs Wright asked, quite sternly, still looking at the board, we were learning about the Nth term - sequences and stuff.

"Sorry, Miss, I'm new and I didn't know where I was!" The whole class saw her flinch when he didn't call her by her name (It's Mrs Wright! I remembered when I made that mistake)

"Ahh, well... Antonio?" He nodded "I apreciate people being early in my class. Since you're new, go take a seat and don't do it again!" How has he got away with being ten minutes late?

Everyone stared at us when we did our handshake (we made one up yesterday, what? I like doing handshakes!) We just talked about random stuff when I felt my phone vibrate.

Peter: Who is this guy?

I showed Antonio the text and we whispered something together, looked at Peter and laughed. I'm not mean, it's part of my revenge. He looked at us, in a jealous way?

Me: Why do you care.

I know, you're thinking there should be a question mark there. But it's a statement, not a question.

Peter: I don't. But Jess does

Me: Why doesn't she text me herself then *angry face*

Peter: She deleted your number

Me: That's her problem.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME?" I shouted at Jess. Antonio was holding my hand, to try and calm me down. The bell for break went off a few minutes after I sent the text back. We were on a field outside, she started it, not me! Luckily because it wasn't very nice weather, we were the only ones outside.

"BECAUSE IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, WE USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS UNTIL ABOUT A WEEK AGO, WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING LIKE OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER HAPPENED?" she shouted back.

"I'M NOT! I'M HURT INSIDE! I DON'T WANT TO SHOW I'M WEAK, AND I DON'T WANT LOUISE TO WIN. YOU TOOK HER SIDE, I'M NOT IGNORING YOU, YOU'RE IGNORING ME!" I fought back tears, and looks like she did the same.

Then without thinking, we both ran to each other and hugged. I don't know how long for, but it showed we both missed each other. We were sobbing, and as we did so, Antonio muttered something along the lines of

"Girls," and shook his head. Us three laughed, and headed towards English. I told Jess about the prank we did on our PE teacher, and she couldn't stop laughing. Wrong timing, all of us were laughing as we stepped into the class. Turns out we were twenty minutes late. Can I not go into a class without being a few minutes late?

"OUTSIDE, YOU THREE, NOW!" This made us laugh even more, mainly because of people's reactions in the class. You should've seen Louis's face! As I exited the room, I realised, me and Antonio were holding hands! Our teacher had a massive go at us, and we've all got detention.

But, do you remember mine and Emily's plan? No? Well I do. And I'll remind you. It was to get revenge on Louise. Surprisingly, we haven't got told off for our uniform. Jess, Emily and Antonio are all on my side. And if you were at my school, you would never see us apart. Anyway, we've all decided on what to do. But I'm not going to tell you lot... yet! Don't worry, I will.

But I'm not going to detention and I am going to wear my uniform for as long as posible. Jess is joining in on the uniform and I'm glad to have her back as a best friend.

Everything is gradually getting better, and LT won't see what hit her!