Chapter 27

In my school it is traditional to have prom at the end of every year. Yeah, I know it's weird, but the whole school had an assembly about it ages ago and everyone agreed. Loads of people are there talking about outfits and who to go with - but what I'm worried about is transport. It's the most important thing! You can't just turn up in a black X3 BMW (one of my friend's is doing it and I'm so scared for her!) and think it's alright!

"So Jade, you going to ask Antonio to prom?" Jess whispered to me. We were in English and Mrs Green gave us a project and we could chose partners - Jess is ignoring it though.

I blushed deeply and hid my head into my hands. Removing my hands a few seconds later, Jess started pulling faces at me and did a victory dance. All day she's been trying to make me embarrassed. I made the mistake in telling her about me liking Antonio - she's getting every opportunity she can get. I'm not complaining! But her pulling faces at me made me burst into laughter and I couldn't hold it in. I love Jess, but when she makes me have a stitch, it's not fun!

"Outside, now, Jade!" Mrs Green said in a bored tone. I swear she sends me out every lesson! I mockingly saluted.

"I'll give you your money after the lesson!" Jess shouted as I closed the door, which made me double over with laughter. She explained to the class why, so they started to go into fits of laughter. I sighed joyfully as I lean on the door, waiting for Mrs Green to come out of her cosy room.

"It's a free country!" I heard someone complain to their teacher two doors down from me. I look to see who it is but they haven't come out yet.

"Not in my room it isn't! Your behaviour stinks!" The teacher said, with anger. I could see who they  were and - Antonio.

"And so do you, Mr Bottoms," I tried to hold in my laughter from before but that just made my day. The class inside the room urupted with laughter.

They both looked in my direction and Antonio grinned at me, I smiled back. Mr Bottoms slammed the door and Antonio walked over in my direction and we did our handshake. Wow. If only I had the courage to tell him.

"Hey Jade, why were you sent out?" He asked, with a huge smile on his face.

"Laughing at what Jess asked me and making the class laugh, you?" Carefully leaving the bit out about prom. Ergh, this is so difficult, how am I going to do it?

"Pretty much the same, how are you going to prom?" He added, looking a bit shy himself. This is it, Jade, don't mess this up. Don't regret it - Do it already! Fine!

"I was thinking of going in my Dad's Aston Martin, would you like to come with me?" I asked, whilst looking at him in the eye. He hasn't broken eye contact and his eyes are shone with glee.

"I'd love to, Jade!" And then we kissed. Something that I've wanted to do ever since that kiss by my locker. It was amazing. But I pulled away unwillingly when I heard cheering and whistling from inside my class room.

We blushed as the class continued to cheer, whilst Mrs Green was trying to get everyone's attention. Coughing loudly, she had her hands by her hips as she leant across the doorway. Oh we were in big trouble. No change there though. All I need to think about now is clothing. Great fun... Not. Bring on the shops!

****

Writer's Notes: I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry for any spelling and grammer! I hope it kept you entertained! Please comment and Vote! It means alot! By the way thank you for 500+ reads, I hope you all enjoy this story, it's nearing the end now :(