Chapter 7

Writer's Notes: There might be a bit of swearing in this chapter. Sorry if that makes anyone uncomfortable. Enjoyyy! Please comment or vote :)
****
"Jade!" Another tear fell upon my face when I looked up and saw Jess. I try and smile. I unfolded my arms from my knees and hugged her. She looked so happy that she found me.

"Peter and I have been searching everywhere for you!" She laughed and when she saw my confused face, she said "He even looked in a store cupboard!" I had no choice but to laugh with her. That's what I loved about Jess, she would always be here for me.

"Look, Jade, no one hates you, ok?" She said whilst using a tissue to get rid of my tear.

"Everyone knows you, and they know for a fact you would never do anything like that. I'll prove it to you!" I looked up from the floor and saw her text Peter. Within minutes I saw him running into the doors and smile at me. I never knew he cared so much about me.

"Peter, tell her everyone still likes her!" She said, still having her hand on my shoulder.

"Jade, I've got texts from about eight different people asking about you. They never believed a single thing that Louise said about you!" For some reason I still don't believe him.

"Who?" I asked, looking at him in the eyes. He did a 'ahem' and counted whilst saying

"Sam, Niall, Jack, Nicole, Ellie, Lewis, Zak, Ben, Matt, the other Niall, Emily and Louis." He said. I opened my mouth in shock, they are like all the sort of other 'popular' people. Well, maybe some people do care about me. Jade took a deep breath and said

"Jade, come to the street and be brave! No one hates you! I even over heard Ollie and that saying they were gonna make fun of Louise because of what she said about you. English is next, you won't have to put up with her. Please Jade, show everyone you're strong. Show them who's boss!" I saw Jess and Peter and started laughing.

I suppose I laughed because I didn't believe them. Finally, I take Jade's advice and get up. I hear the bell for English and recived a hug from Peter?! To be honest I don't know what is going on with me and Peter. Jess is giving me a really weird look though. To English we go.
"Jade, is my make up alright?" I asked as Peter went the opposite to English with his mate Niall.
"Yeah, it's fine Jade!"
****
After listening to what Peter and Jess said, I realised I needed to 'man up', and face everyone. At least they found me, otherwise I wouldn't have gone to lesson.

Loads of people saw me and asked if I was ok. That made me realise I was wrong. Which was great for confidence. I haven't seen Louise yet, but I have her last lesson. But that is Science, where everyone who Peter mentioned, was in my class. And so were the people who Jess mentioned. I think it will be quite fun.

Turning my attention to English, we are meant to be talking to partners asking "Why are language devices used in creative writing?" I have no idea what the answer is.

"Jade! Louis! You need to communicate with each other! Louis, you do this every lesson, go outside, now!" Louis normally gets in trouble and is known for getting detentions every day. Today, this is not his fault. There was a loud bang as he tucked his chair into the table.

"Miss, that's not fair! We're both not communicating with each other! You can't blame him for something we both aren't doing!" I said. It isn't his fault. I could feel all eyes staring at me and some of the boys looked impressed. Although Jess was sitting there with her mouth open.

"Well then, both of you, OUT!" I threw my chair as I tucked it in, making more of a noise than Louis's. Grabbing my blazer, I smirked at Jess and slammed the door.

"Miss is in a bad mood!" I said to Louis, jokily. I know he hates me but there is no point in standing in silence.

"Yeah, thanks for that Jade, you didn't have to do that!" He replied, which made me go funny. I got butterflies in my stomach too.

"That's alright! It's true though! I've had a bad day and I didn't want to talk to anyone." Why am I getting these feelings? I only get these when I talk to Peter. That doesn't make any sense!

"That's understandable. With what Louise spreading rumours about you! Are you alright?" He asked. I never knew he cared so much! Today is full of surprises.

"Yeah, I'm much better than I was at lunch, thank you!" I expected him not to reply, but he continued the conversation.

"It's not right what she said about you. Loads of people were trying to find you! Even me and my group of friends couldn't find you! It's like you disappeared!" Wow! Why was he trying to find me?!?!

"Haha, wow, I was sitting near the English -" I was interrupted by a cough from Mrs Green. How long was she standing there? Louis and I looked at each other and then looked at Miss. We were in big trouble. I noticed the door was wide open and as I looked in the corner of my eye, I saw everyone staring at us.

"'We don't like each other' you say, 'You don't get along' you say, 'I don't like her' you say! What a whole load of..." Looking at each other, we both grinned, because we knew she was going to swear. It took her too long to think of an alternate word, that we got fed up and said

"Shit!" Quite loudly and at the same time. The whole class burst out into laughter whilst Miss looked outraged.

"Precisely. Detention, tomorrow break. Now get inside and do the work." I groaned and then we said

"Another one, Miss?" What is it with Louis and I saying things at the same time? He smirked at me and that made me feel giddy. Has it got hot in here all of a sudden? Can someone tell me why I am feeling like this towards Louis? I like Peter, don't I?