16. Keep it secret

Start from the beginning

Sitesh "  Calm down, you will do everything well smi.. From when you started to panic "

Smi " Sitesh, phele mishti nahi rahe humare sath par voh agaye aap and I don't want to miss spending time with her.  Waise bhi we will be leaving in a week.. "

Sitesh nodded " I know very well.. Chahke bhi nahi rehsakta yahan.. Duty calls "

Smi "  Exactly and we should prepare everything for mish before she leaves.  I hope she like the wardrobe I have set up for her. "

" I loved it smi aunty and I love u too " teju said entering the kitchen and hugged her from behind and kissing her cheeks making them smile. 

Sitesh " sara pyaar bas smirti ko..mera kya "

Teju showed her teeth " good morning baba " , he smiled and hugged her before patting her head lovingly.

Smi "and what my beautiful girls are doing here "

Teju " My first rasoi "

Smi " you know to cook baby girl "

Teju " Thoda thoda "

Smi smiled and the trio started making breakfast, they both helped teju with the sweet she was making. 

The family is now settled in living room talking about different affairs when she heard a scream making the whole house silent. 

" Biiwwwwiiii "

She dropped the spatula and looked wide eyes at the two women who were controlling their laughter.  She was confused, did she heard right? He called her? Like screamed biwi?

" Biiiwiiiiiiiii "
Another scream, she immediately walked outside the kitchen and saw the family, they were smirking, freaking smirking at her and the look says it all. She was flustered with embarrassment and was about to kill her husband. 

Meenu frown behind " Go before he screams again, 1....2...3 "

he screams again " biiiiii", she shouted, " Aarahehu "

The family burst into laughter as she ran to their room finding the stairs and papa k chuckled " He wantedly doing this to irritate her "

Sitesh " And my daughter is going to kick his ass now " he laughed and so others. 

Teju entered the room tugging the pallu in her waist and glared at her husband who was standing in freaking towel around her waist. 

Karan " hey biwiiii "

She was flushed with his appearance but remembered the way he embarrassed her. 

Teju " You did it wantedly haina.. Y were u screaming like that.. Naam bhi nahi, biwiii.. Like seriously "

She asked him with her hands on waist and he made a innocent face. 

Karan ' Agar biwi hai to biwi hi bulaungi na.. Haq hai mera " he said as a fact and she glared further. 

Teju " toh kya.. Mei apko patiii bulau sabke samne "

Karan " haa bulalo "

He grabbed her hand and she widen her eyes " what's wrong with this man he was freaking in just towel ", she placed her palm on his chest to maintain some distance.

Teju " yeh.. Aap.. Kya.. Karrahe hai "

He shook his head " nothing mish "

He leaned in to her neck, where a mole was present and it was attracting him from the time he met her, her eyes shut closed when he placed his lips on that mole and she sucked a breath in.