School (1)

There's now a pool of throw up in the front of the door.

Once that happens, everyone takes 10 steps away. The smell swirls around the class, and it doesn't take that long to reach the back.

"AUGHHHHHHHHH- DUDE"

"Oh my God."

"EW"

Archer literally got a 4d view of the stuff spewing all over the floor, caking the ground. Now he's gonna throw up if he's not careful. He covers his mouth.

The teacher feigns disgust, making a face that says 'I should retire soon' while looking at their shoes. "...Everyone, silent! I dismiss you, not the bell. You all wait while I call the health room and get a janitor."

Why can teachers even do that? Even if someone did leave, they'd have to go through that big puddle of puke.

..That puddle.

of puke.

Chunks and bits mixed in.

Archer sighs. Whatever, He's gonna go through it. He's already going through it. He just wants out of this stinky class.

So when the teacher goes to their desk to call the office, He simply walks over, opens the door, takes a step over the puddle, and closes it behind him. His friends are too busy texting their friends about this event to notice.

Well, that was anticlimactic. He thinks outside, about to walk to lunch when he feels some chunky stuff under his sole.

He'll go to the bathroom first.

=

Archer practically limps over to the bathroom, taking care in his steps.

What did this guy eat for breakfast? The smell was too acidic and it was bothering him.

He scans the area. Nobody in the stalls.

Minding his business and turning on the sink, removing his shoe. The floor has some water on it. His sock gets wet. Archer feels. Defeated.

He puts his shoe under the running tap to get the orange off, and hopefully nobody walks into this.

He takes a deep breath in. Regret, smells like shitty washroom. Think positive.

Maybe the rest of the day will be better. Maybe it'll take a better turn. Maybe he'll find a 20 dollar bill or something. If his morning was bad, it's got to balance out!..

His shoe is also a bit wet now, but it's not a big deal! Putting it on, it's a bit soggy and moist. He then stomps, making sure it's on nicely.

Archer grunts. "Whatever. Today's Friday, so there should be pizza."

YES! Friday. His saving grace. It's almost the weekend, just a couple hours to go. Thank God it isn't Thursday.

He smiles at the thought. It makes him feel a bit better.

"Hmmm; what'll I do when I get"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG!!!!!
AAAA!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"GET- OFF"

A couple screams fill the halls.

Startled out of his thoughts, Archer goes out of the bathroom to check whats going on. Seems it's coming from his classroom. Still not at lunch yet?

Well, either way, it's concerning. He speedwalks back through the halls to math class, not minding the squishy noise his left shoe makes. About to open the door in front of him.