Chapter 10

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Mature content ahead.
Read at your own risk.
_

COMMENT TARGET- 30
_

_________________________________

𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩.

_

__________________________________

HARSHIT'S POV:

"I belong with you."
Damn right! She does. Her place was beside me, with me. She was mine. This was some toxic shit, I know, but I can't seem to even fathom the thought of letting her go.

She was, is, and will always be mine. I won't take it any other way.

I released my tight grip around her waist because of her calm words. I believe her. She won't leave me. No matter what my parents spew into her ears.

She is my wife. She can't go anywhere.

My parents approached us. My mother put on her ever sweet smile but I could see her anger, and my dad was as nonchalant as ever. He didn't care. She pretended to care.

"How dare you get married without telling us? Do you think we are dead? And who did u even get married to? This low class girl?" She asked me with her low angry tone.

"You are dead for me. And, my wife's the CEO of Malhotra Industries. Unlike you, she's not a gold digger." I replied with equal anger.

"How dare you talk to your mother like that?!" My father might not have loved me, but he did love his wife.

"How dare she talk about my wife like that?" I said, pulling Anya closer who was shocked to the core when she got to know that they were my parents. She just looked between them and me.

"You won't know the value of us both until this gold digging slut leaves you. Then you will come back crying that this bitch left you."

"One more word about her and I won't even see that you are a woman." My dangerous tone activated. No one speaks shit about my sunshine and lives to tell the tale.

I felt her grip on my suit tighten. Is she scared?

"How dare you, you filthy illbor-"
Just then the hall resonated with a loud sound. Everyone's heads turned towards us.

My sunshine was midnight in disguise.

"YOU DONT DISRESPECT MY HUSBAND IN FRONT OF ME. I don't know your mental and family problems but you can't talk shit."

Yes! It was Anya who slapped her right across the face before she could even complete her sentence.

My baby has been getting into fights all night and it's hot.

"YOU BITCH!!" My mom shouted and raised her hand. Anya caught her hand and twisted it backwards.

"GET OUT, BEFORE I CALL SOMEONE TO DRAG YOUR ASSES FROM HERE." She said in a no-shit tone. She pushed my mom away and she fell on the floor.