Chapter 2

VOTE TARGET: 20
COMMENT TARGET:5

PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGETS FOR AN EARLY UPDATE.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME IN THE WATTPAD HANDLE.

ENJOY READING!!

_________________________________

AANYA'S POV:

"You." The moment those words left his mouth, I was shook. I couldn't breathe. His words were ringing in my mind again and again as I was trying to process what he just said. I couldn't believe it.

"WHAT?!?" I shouted and the room echoed with my. This is barbarous. He put me in a position of choosing between my honour and responsibility. What have I ever done to him?

"You heard me, I want you." He replied in such a casual tone like what he just asked from me was nothing.

"I am not an object for you to want me whenever you want and get me-" he cut me off.

"So you don't want the money?" He looked up at me with a boring look and came so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face. Does he think I am a slut who will sell herself for money?

"I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE." My voice booked in the room, which clearly indicated how frustrated and disrespected I was feeling.

"You are whatever I want you to be."I got so mad that I slapped him right across the face. He stumbled back. I am happy it stinged his hollow face.

"How dare you? If this was happening to your mother or sister, would you sit back? Do you understand what you are asking from me, you inhumane motherfucking bastard?" With that I turned on my heels and marched towards the door.

"If you walk out that door, your company will need more than 150 crores and a lifetime to get it back on track." He was my worst nightmare. When my dad said there would be a price to pay, I thought it would be just money.

I would've given him anything but he chose the one thing I never wanted to give to anyone. Not to my boyfriends, not to the people who proposed to me, or to the people who used to eye me. I wanted my first to be an act of love, with the man I loved but now, yet again, I have to sacrifice for my family. When is this going to end? It has come so far that I have to give up my respect for my responsibility.

I put my hand down from the door knob and turned towards him, "I hate you." I told him.

"Is that a yes?" He asked. Is that all he cares about? Doesn't he see that I don't want to do this?

I looked up at him, and said, "When are we signing the contract?"

"It's ready." He pressed the intercom and asked for the lawyers who came in with the contract. Was he planning all this?

The lawyers handed the contract over to me and I went through it just to find nothing suspicious of nothing about what he asked from me. It was just a normal investment contract.

I signed the agreement, he did too. He seemed rather happy to do so. Of course, he's getting what he wants, there's nothing to not be happy about.