Chapter 4

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

VOTE TARGET: 25
COMMENT TARGET: 15

THE RESPONSE TO THE TARGETS LAST CHAPTER WAS GREAT.

NEXT UPDATE: WHEN THE STORY TOUCHES 80 VOTES.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ENJOY YOUR CHAPTER!!!

_________________________________

AANYA'S POV:

"Get on your knees." I did as I was told. My body just felt some kind of attraction towards him and it was making him irresistible. "My cock got hard just by you touching it, I wonder how it will feel if you suck it." I couldn't believe my ears. He wanted me to suck his dick?

"Let go, sweetheart. I will take you so far that the universe will be really small infront of the pleasure I give you." And I did. I did let go. I knew there was no escaping him. I knew with him i didn't have to worry about the rules I abided my entire life. So, I let go, for the first time.

I don't know if it should get me so excited. Why was I feeling like this? Is it because I have never been fucked before and I know he sure as hell will do a great job at that?

"Suck it." The worst part was i didn't exactly know how to. I saw it in videos but in real life it's not easy.

I slowly moved my hand up to his dick and started jerking it. I rubbed it for a while, "Use your mouth, sunshine." That was my cue.

I licked his tip and heard him groan. I slowly took his dick head in my mouth and sucked it. He was moaning like it was the best thing he ever felt. I felt proud of myself. I moved my head back.

"Open your mouth." I did. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back.

Out of nowhere, he shoved his dick deep into my throat. I felt my eyes starting to tear up. He was fucking my throat and it was touching deep inside. He kept tugging my hair.

Tears started to flow out and I couldn't breathe. I wanted to tap out but he wasn't stopping. He kept thrusting into my mouth which felt numb from all the movement.

His balls were slapping against my jaw and I felt his dick becoming bigger in me. I think he  is about to-

"Take it all in. Every drop." With a final thrust he came at the back of my throat and I swallowed every single drop. He didn't let go of my hair. I was breathing heavily and my face felt hot like it was on fire.

He finally pulled back. "Clean it." He said and I obliged. I sucked his dick clean. "How did it taste, baby? Did you like your meal?"
He tugged my hair harshly and I knew he wanted answers.

"It tasted good."

"Just good?"

"Delicious."

"That's right sunshine, delicious."

My legs were a wiggling mess, so he helped me back on my feet.