Chapter 3

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

VOTE TARGET: 20
COMMENT TARGET: 10

GUYS! I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE YOU PEOPLE NOT VOTING AND COMMENTING. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

THE SOONER YOU COMPLETE THE TARGETS, THE SOONER I UPDATE.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Enjoy reading smut 😜!!!!

___________________________________

AANYA'S POV:

This is actually happening. He's going to-

"Strip." I looked up at him and processed the word he just said. When he saw me not moving, he came near me and grabbed my jaw and pulled me towards him. With a dangerous tone, on the cost of repeating himself, "Strip."

I looked down, feeling ashamed of my helplessness. I feel so pathetic. I can't even push him away. "I won't say it again, Aanya. Will you strip or should I do it for you?" I couldn't. I just couldn't. I feel like a stripper.

I came out of my trance as I saw him ripping the buttons of my suit. I wanted to cover myself, but he didn't let me. Soon I stood there in my bra and pants.

"Remove the rest and come inside the shower. 2 mins or you won't like my way." He gave me a serious warning and went towards the bathroom. I heard the shower turning on and I knew that that was my cue.

I cried while getting out of the piece of clothes covering my body and soon, I was naked. I felt so exposed.

I slowly opened the door of the shower but not before wiping off my tears. Even in the most helpless situation, I shouldn't let anyone see me weak.

"You look beautiful, sunshine." He said to me as I saw his eyes darkening as he scanned me from head to toe. He was still in his boxers but I could see a huge bulge. Will it fit?

He pulled me into the shower and soon I was wet, inside and outside.

He approached like a beast looking at its prey. I took a few steps back but my skin came in contact with the wall.

"There's escaping me, angel. Welcome to my hell." That was the last thing I heard, and his predatory gaze was the last thing I saw before he pulled me into a fire blazing kiss.

" That was the last thing I heard, and his predatory gaze was the last thing I saw before he pulled me into a fire blazing kiss