Chapter 7

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

VOTE TARGET: 30
COMMENT TARGET: 15

Target complete karlo, update lelo

Enjoy reading!!!!

___________________________________

HARSHIT'S POV:

How dare he slap me? I am The Harshit Raghuvanshi. No one dares to touch me. How dare this guy whose company is about to go bankrupt and needs his daughter to get it back touches me? Disgusting.

I saw red the moment his hand touched my cheek and I was about to go towards him when I felt a soft body hugging me tightly stopping from going any further.

I looked down and saw Aanya hugging my chest and shaking her head like saying no for whatever I was about to do next. Suddenly, the red faded from my eyes as I looked at the soft, short figure. "Please, Harshit. Stop. Please."

Did she think I was going to hit him back? Oh my hot sunshine!
"Sunshine, I wasn't about to hit him. I already have you. You are mine, and you will always be. Even if the whole world is against that."

Suddenly, her father dragged her back from me and slapped her.

That was it. I marched towards him dangerously, and looked at Aanya red face which was tear stained. She was crying.

I cupped her face between my palms, and wiped her tears with my thumbs. I pulled her behind me, and she grabbed my arm tightly as if she was scared of letting go. I slowly took out the gun from my suit pocket. Fixed the silencer onto it while saying,"You slap me, I glared at you. You slap her, I kill you. I don't care if you are her father or whatever, she's my wife and I protect what's mine. Even from her loved ones."

I pointed the gun to him, "Do you want to see how it is when someone touches what's yours?"
I turned my gun and targetted his wife. "Should I?"

"Harshit, please. Don't do anything to my parents. I beg you." My sunshine said between her sobs.

I didn't lower my gun, but I brought her to my side, and pulled her closer while looking down at her, "Baby, you are my queen. My queen never begs. Not even the king."

"Take her." I heard her father say and our eyes snap towards him. "Take her with you. I want you both out of this house in 10 min. Tell her to take everything that belongs to her with her and never come back. My daughter is dead."

I heard Aanya's grip tighted around my waist and she buried her face into my chest. I unconsciously lowered my gun and held her tightly. Her father walked away from there. I patted her back, in a way of calming her down, "It's ok, sunshine. It's you and me. That's my whole world."

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THE TAYLOR SWIFT REFERENCE? I AM SWIFTIE SO YOU WILL FIND THESE A LOT IN MY BOOKS.)

She looked at me with her glassy hazel doe eyes. I shouldn't have brought her hear. She has been crying from the minute we stepped inside.

She disentangled herself from me, and suddenly I felt empty. She wiped her tears and walked behind her father, "Dad," he stopped walking, "I love you more than anyone. I did everything you wanted because you said family comes before everything. I gave up my dreams, managed your company because Bhai wasn't interested in inheriting, broke up with my boyfriend, prepared myself to marry whoever you choose, left my friends everytime you changed my school, stopped making friends, even married a man I didn't love to save your company. But, still, I never won over you.