Chapter 6

Hey romance addicts! Long chapter ahead.

VOTE TARGET: 25
COMMENT TARGET: 15

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER THE GIVEN TARGET IS COMPLETED.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AFTER THE CHAPTER.

E

njoy reading!!

___________________________________

AANYA'S POV:

He doesn't love me. I don't love him either. He wants me. I have to satisfy him. Is this how the rest of my life going to be? Not having a chance to fall in love, not having a chance to find someone who respects, not having a chance be myself in my own life. It's always others.

"So this is what I will always be, huh? Your bed warmer?" I asked him, looking at him with teary eyes. I didn't wanna cry.

"Don't you dare call yourself that." He looked at me with anger filled eyes and pissed off face.

"Then name it. Whore? Slut? Prosti-" He slammed his lips on mine shutting me up. He felt something slipping up my finger.

After kissing me passionately, he let go cause I was unable to breathe. I felt my finger weighing heavy, so I looked down and saw A RING. He slipped in A RING. His family heirloom. There are great legends about it.

"Wife. That's what I call you. I told you, didn't I? You are tied to me, not with love, but with obsession." He slammed his lips onto mine again, as if he was sealing the deal. Is that why he never made me sign the contract? He wanted me more.

I pushed him off as tears that I have been trying to stop rolled down my eyes. That's it. I never have a say in anything. I rubbed off my tears.

"I am NOT MARRYING YOU. You think you can do whatever the hell you want because I asked for your help? No!"

"You are going to marry me. You are going to be mine so you might as well accept it like a good girl, sunshine." The tears kept falling from my eyes as I struggled to get out of his tight hold.

"You have no right on me. Who are you? Just a man I slept with-"

"Is that so? Then I am going to show you my place in your life." With that he dragged me off, out of the room. I kept struggling with all my might buy it was of no use. He was stronger.

He opened the car door and there me inside the passenger seat and walked to the drivers seat and drove away.

"Where are you taking me? Stop. I hate you. I hate you so goddamn much. You are a monster. I regret meeting you." I said as I kept beating his arm but he looked unflinched with his eyes fiery red.