Chapter 8

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Read at your own risk

VOTE TARGET: 35
COMMENT TARGET: 15

HERE'S YOUR LONG AWAITED CHAPTER UPDATE. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT.

IF YOU GUYS COMPLETE THE TARGET, I WILL GIVE A DOUBLE UPDATE

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Read at your own risk

___________________________________

AANYA'S POV:

I spent almost 30 minutes just looking at him sleeping like a baby snuggling into my chest. Whenever I moved, he only pulled me closer. I loved this closeness and didn't wake him up.

But, I had to use the restroom urgently and slowly tried to wake him up because it was almost impossible to get out of his hold. "Harshit, wake up. Please. Harshit, wake up na yaar, please."

He partly opened his eyes before closing it again, and said, "Why is the pillow talking?"

And I couldn't control my laughter. I was laughing so much that it woke him up. He looked up with his eyes wide open,"Why are you laughing like a witch?"

"Because, you are sleeping like a log. Now, get off me." I pouted and said.

He didn't let me go. Instead, he got on top of me. Uh-oh. How does this mean have stamina after fucking me thrice this morning?

"Harshit, I have to use the restroom pleasee. Let me go." I pleaded him.

"Fine. Go. But, come back quickly. You have some I unfinished business to take care of." Just then, I felt something hard poking my lower abdomen. My face burned red as I looked down to see. HE HAD A BULGE!!

I quickly pushed him off and ran into the washroom. I looked ta my red face which was as if I am turning into a tomato. I was thinking whether to go out or not.

"If you're planning on hiding inside then I will have to uncomfortably fuck you in the shower for hours. Don't you think the bed is a better option?" It was. He generally fucked me so rough and hard that having no support might as well break my back and my pussy.

I opened the door and stepped out. "Wise decision, now come here." He said looking straight at me as I obeyed and walked towards the bed.

"Strip."

I did. I slowly removed the shirt I was wearing with only my panties inside. Wait. I was wearing a bra.

"I removed it while you were sleeping." How did I not feel a thing?

I slowly slipped down my underwear and there I was, standing infront of him, stark naked. He was just looking at me. I unconsciously moved my hands to cover myself.

He got up from the bed and walked towards me. He was getting closer so I started taking steps back until I was cornered and between him and the wall. The cold wall sent chills through my body, although I wonder if it was the wall or him.

He pushed my hands that were covering my breasts down and said, "Don't. Ever. Hide. Yourself. From. Me." He spelled each word out so clearly that it went straight into my mind. He put his face in the crook of neck and nuzzled it sending ticklish sensations to my body.