15 . Biwii hai meri

Start from the beginning

She leaned on his chest and he patted her head slowly " I know it's exhausting to be kept in dark but there are lot of things.  Just know that your nanu did something which made certain life hell in kundrras and wayankangars. Everyone in the household were traumatized after that and you will know about everything soon. "

Teju " so he thinks that you r taking revenge on me by marrying me "

He nodded keeping his chin on her head and she sighed. 

She looked at him from his chest " So is that all a part of revenge karan "

He bent to her forehead and kissed her forehead for a long time " You were never a part of any revenge my mishhh, I just want to take you where u belong and you belong to my family, our family , please don't ask me anything else , I m not the one to tell you baby "

She nodded and kept quiet, she didn't become investigative journalist just like that, she is very good at observing her surroundings, she have been noticing that Cold War between her nanu and all men of her in laws. She also heard dadu saying sitesh to be careful with everything. She knew there is a big mystery she need to unfold, all she prays for is, that doesn't break her and Karan relation.

Karan pulled apart " take rest "

She whined losing the warmth and pulled him back again and he looked at her surprised " oyeee, aren't you getting fond of me much "

Teju nodded no " I still don't like you "

He chuckled " but want to cuddle me like this "

Teju " Hmmm it feels good " she murmered and he walked along with her infront of the mirror. 

Karan " You need to change Mish "

He kissed her on top of head and she nodded.  He walked outside to let her change freely and she smiled. 

Teju " ye itna bhi bura nahi hai " she chuckled to herself and changed the dress into simple comfortable red dress.

Karan walked to sitesh after changing in another room who was talking over call to someone and he signalled him to follow.

He entered the room where his parents and dadu dadi were present. 

Karan " She noticed the Cold War, she asked me about her nanu words "

Dadi " what did you replied to her "

Karan " I just told her, her nanu did something that affected us and he thought we r taking revenge by marrying her but that's not the truth "

Dadu " We need to tell her the truth soon. She will be more hurt if she learned from anyone else, and we can't always stop Kalyan from saying her, or manipulating her "

Karan rubbed his face " mamu, I m keeping quiet bcoz its your place to tell her , but I won't tolerate any misunderstanding between us bcoz of that , har baar uske aakhne ki samne jhut nahi bolsaktahu.."

Sitesh " Kabse uske fikar hone lagi tume " he asked wanting to know his real intentions for her. 

Karan " you know it better mamu.. Biwi hai meri, She means everything to me and I won't think a minute to kill someone who hurt her "  his low voice was nothing new for the family as they are used to it but there is one more person who heard it and she felt her breath hitched when he said that. 

He walked out and saw her standing, he raised his eyebrow and she nodded no and gave him his mobile which he left in the room.

Karan " any call came? "

She nodded no " I just saw it.. "

The family came out hearing her voice and smi smiled at her.

Smi " You look beautiful baby girl " she kissed her forehead and teju smiled hugging her back.