A/N

Hello, everyone. Whether or not you read my message board I'm gonna explain why I haven't been active for the last 2 nearly 3 months.

I've been working constantly and it really messes up my free time since it's a full time job. For the past 7 weeks I've been doing 6am-5pm from Monday to Wednesday, so that's 3 days in a row for 7 weeks. Actually 8 because I forgot about my most recent week I worked. I do have my Thursdays off which provides me with some free time. But then I'm working Friday which leaves me with Saturday, Sunday and Thursday to have free time.

After I finish my shift I get home around 5:30pm and have to go to bed early which leaves me in a state of wanting to enjoy the time I have when I get off work. Which in turn makes me not want to write and makes me want to hop on my Xbox and enjoy the few hours I'm leftover with each day with my friends. This is one of the reasons I haven't been posting on Wattpad.

I also experienced a heavy does of writers burnout. Consistently writing 4000 words each chapter and trying to keep a schedule of one chapter every week made it really hard for me to want to keep writing. I know I set a goal for myself to keep every chapter 4000 words or longer and that's not dropping to anything lower since I want to have every character be fleshed out and have people become enveloped in the story which I'm hoping I've been accomplishing. I also didn't want to have the book be 2000 words and go over 100 chapters since I felt like that would be too many and when first writing this story I did end up doing 2000 words and it just felt like every chapter was too short and that there were too many.

I've also been watching alot of shows and playing games with my friends to name some shows I've watched and so that didn't make me want to write either because my hours were caught up in watching shows like keeping up with Solo Leveling. I'm having all of my hours soaked up by Persona 3 reload which is a top tier game and I'm 50 hours into. (Please don't spoil the ending I beg.)

All of this made me put off writing and there my newest chapter which I just posted sat in my Wattpad drafts collecting dust for 2 months. Now what's ironic is I was halfway through the chapter and just gave up. I did try writing in February but dropped it after 100 words and then picked it back up 2 weeks ago and I was just steadily filling out words when I ever felt like it.

I did see every message and tag and I apologise for not responding, I just could never be bothered to respond and it isn't fair since I just left everyone in the dark. So I deeply apologise for that.

I do appreciate everyone who's reading or have read or are gonna read this book whether they are caught up or dropped the book after the first chapter or have it sitting waiting for it to be finished before reading or those to are rereading. It fills me with enjoyment and satisfaction that I've been able to have people enjoy a book to the point where it's gotten 16.1k.

I mean 16.1k?!??!? That's fucking insane and never did I think it would reach this. I said this before in one of my chapters but I thought this would reach 2-3k reads at max but that's been absolutely blown out of the water and I'm extremely grateful the book has gotten this many reads.

Whether or not that's because of the recency of ATSV helping it or not doesn't matter to me all that matters is I've made something that others can enjoy.

But here's where I get onto about the future of the book. How often will I upload? I don't know. And that's my honest answer. Between wanting to cry because of my roster and wanting to spend time with my friends it's rough to say how often and how much I'll write. I can't even give you a rough estimate since Chapter 34 took 2 months for me to finalize. All I know is that I won't forget about this book and I will write when I feel like it because I also want to keep my writing as it was when I first started this book and that's kind of hard since I was at the peak of my writing around chapters 15-26. (at least to me.)

I also want to keep the characters personality as close as I can to when I was frequently writing.

If chapters take 1-2 months I'm sorry, if they take 3-4 months I'm sorry, if they take 1-2 weeks than hopefully that is the pace I can keep. But with everything I'm doing I don't think it'll be that frequent.

Especially because I want to play Persona 💀

Jokes aside. I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart and to leave it off. I want to show the highest this book has reached in each category so far with the help from all of you reading. (Some categories may not be there.)

#🥇 - Spider-Gwen
#24 - spidergwen
#🥇 - Ghost-Spider
#10 - ghostspider
#🥇 - Stacy
#10 - Girlxboy
#13 - Boyxgirl
#9 - bxg
#25 - Spider
#7 - Gwen
#9 - Gwenstacy
#92 - Marvelfanfic
#100 - Marvel
#15 - Spiderwoman
#15 - Spider-Woman
#🥉- Superhero
#288 - Spiderman
#291 - Spider-Man
#784 - Slowburn
#96 - Friendship