Chapter 11- You Liked It So I Chose This One. (+18)

A/N: First Half is Smut. The smut is all in Italics so if it makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip to when it's no longer Italics. Also thanks for 1.18k reads. :)

(Kai's Pov.)

"Alright, Kai, I'm off." Jade says before opening the door.

"I'll see you later." I respond, watching her exit the house. Releasing a breath, I grab the cereal I made and begin eating. I was currently alone, Jade was going out to her shift that went until 4pm and it was currently 11am. Meaning, I had time to burn before she came back. Tess was out with her friends, she was out until 7pm.

Picking up my phone off my counter, I turn it on and unlock it. I hadn't gotten any notifications yet surprisingly. Tapping onto Instagram, I begin to scroll through the home page. People had been posting stories but most of them were just reels posted onto their stories, so I just slipped past them. Eating my cereal, I scroll through my for you page, tapping on reels and scrolling through them while I eat.

After a minute or two, I pick up the now empty bowl and move to the sink, turning the tap on and beginning to wash the bowl. I release a content sigh as I place it on the drying rack before picking my phone up and making my way to the couch.

I throw my phone onto the couch, releasing a sigh as I fall onto it. Grabbing the TV remote, I turn it on and begin watching whatever was on. From what I could tell it was a sit-com but it was one I hadn't seen before. I hadn't watched many but I've seen a few of the bigger ones like How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Parks And Recreation, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I had only watched those since Jade put them on and insisted that I watch them with her.

A knock on the front door brings me out of my thoughts, my head snaps towards it. Who would come and knock on Jade's door? It wouldn't be Jade or Tess since they have keys, I don't think it would be mail since Tess or Jade would've told me if something was arriving today.

Another knock reaches my ears. Standing up from the couch, I make my way over to the door. "Give me a second!" I shout through the door, unlocking it before twisting the doorknob and opening the door.

Gwen stood on the other side, she was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and short pants. A smile on her face as we made eye contact. "Gwen?" I question, moving to the side.

"Hey, Kai." Gwen greets, entering the house.

I shut the door behind her, watching her make her way over to the couch before she turns to face me and sits on the armrest. "What are you doing here?" I ask her, my eyebrows furrowing as I walk over to where the dining table is.

"Wanted to hang out." Gwen says, a playful smile growing on her face.

"Are you okay?" I question, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm feeling great, are you feeling okay?" She asks, standing up from the armrest.

"Yeah?" I say as more of a question than a statement.

"You don't sound too sure." Gwen responds.

"I'm just confused about why you just decided to show up." I inform her, watching as she takes a step towards me.

"I wanted to talk." She explains.

"About what?" I question, raising my eyebrows at her.

"About yesterday." She answers, taking another step to me.

"What about Saturday? Did Jade annoy you?" I ask her.