Chapter 22- I'm A Strong Girl.

(7 hours later, 4pm.)

Releasing a breath, I land on top of a roof across from a warehouse labelled Fisk Shipping. I had managed to find the place after using the library in my school breaks. I didn't exactly know what to expect here besides a potentially full warehouse containing weapons, bombs, counterfeit cash, drugs and a couple of security guards.

Web-zipping onto the roof of the warehouse, I land next to a window on the roof that gazed directly into the warehouse. Large shipping containers all places against the walls of the building while the middle of the warehouse contained large and scattered wooden boxes that seemed to be nailed shut. My eyes scanned the warehouse, searching for any sign of any security detail inside the building.

Unable to find any, I place my left hand onto the window, stick my fingers to it and quietly rip it open. Placing the window on the roof, I web it in place before letting go and webbing the roof next to the hole I made. Walking to the hole, I drop down and slowly lower myself to the ground, my eyes squinting to scan for anything suspicious due to the poor lighting. Dropping onto the floor, I let go of my web.

Not a single voice is heard throughout the warehouse, the only thing breaking the silence is the sound of water droplets colliding against the floor every ten seconds. Lightly walking over to one of the wooden boxes, I grab onto the top and crack open the lid. Lifting it, my eyes squint at what was inside, cash filled to the absolute brim entering my sight. Dropping the lid, I walk over to another box and break it's lid.

Lifting it, a bright blinking red light forces me to put my free hand in front of my eyes for a second before they adjust to the light. The light turns green, a large horizontal beam shooting out of it and down my body. In an instant the light changes back to red before bright lights scattered around the warehouses roof all flicker on.

A large monitor on the wall now revealing itself due to the lights. The monitor flicks on, a large white bald man in a suit sitting square in front of the camera. "Spider-Woman." The man greets.

"Hello?" I reply, ripping the lid of the box fully off before dropping on the ground next to me.

"I see you've found the warehouse." He speaks, his voice coming out slightly gravelly.

"The warehouse? Is that what you call this crummy run-down building?" I question, looking around the place.

"It looks perfectly fine from where I am." He says.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask, ripping open another box. "I'll start, why does a wealthy looking person like you sell weapons and other illegal items?"

"You need to stay out of my business." He states.

"Come on Wilson Fisk." I speak, his face slightly widening in surprise from his name exiting my mouth.

"Spider-Woman, this will be your only warning to stay out of my business." He replies, his voice stern before he places a red button on the desk.

I watch him press the button, a few seconds going by before all of the shipping containers around the warehouse fling open. Bombs all contained inside the containers, a timer of 10 seconds all on the detonators. "All of this for me? You shouldn't have." I joke, looking at the monitor.

"Goodbye Spider-Woman." Fisk says, the monitor instantly turning off.

My head snaps up before I web the roof and launch myself through the hole I made, the bombs detonating underneath me. Soaring through the hole I made, I hover in the air for a few seconds before beginning to drop. Webbing the floor across from the warehouse, I land on the floor and turn around. Smoke beginning to cool and squeal through the air as it makes itself way upwards and away from the source of the explosion. My eyes snap down towards where the warehouse was, debris scattered around the floor, little bits of fire trying to keep itself alive on the concrete now having replaced the now leveled warehouse.