Chapter 30

Jey Uso's POV
Eleven Months later....

Months have passed on and Anaya had a long but successful delivery. Our two baby twin sons came out safe and me and Anaya were so incredibly excited to finally see them.

I honestly never thought this day would ever come that we would have such an already perfect family. Due to Anaya's pregnancy, I have requested time off to be at home with my wife. I haven't traveled or returned to the WWE since summer slam back in August.

My focus and my priorities right now is my wife and two sons and I'mma make sure I be there for them. I was returning home from the store to grab a few things that Anaya wanted me to bring for our kids and she was most persistent about it.

She would bug me all morning to not forget it and get specific brands that she likes.

It's gotten me all stress because Anaya is lowkey a perfectionist. I be tryna tell her all brands are the same but she would give me a thousand reasons when it's not. I can't argue with her and I don't wanna hear it so I just go.

We've been married for almost a year and times have changed and lowkey we haven't spend this much time together. This time is different because we not only share room but we live together.

All my life I'm just use to us just being neighbors since we were kids but I'm learning more and more about us as we go. The house I have next door, I still own but I gave it to Solo and his fiancée Dusk, since before they were living in an apartment but now they living in my house.

They gladly accepted it and were grateful because they could build a family there of their own.

"Princess, I'm home!" I shouted, coming in with hella bags.

Anaya walked in as she smiled.

"Hey baby." She came up to me, giving me a peck on the lips before she tried to help me with the bag.

"Nah baby, I got it. It's kinda heavy." I tell her as I take all the bags on the table myself.

She observed and looked in the bag and made sure I got everything. Anaya always wanna make sure I didn't  forget anything.

"Thank you baby. You got everything we needed." She finally says and I sigh of relief.

Thank god because I was not gonna go back to that damn store and get anything else. I'm tired of looking and that shit takes hours. Shopping ain't easy and I don't how Women be doing that shit.

"How's Jaden and Josiah?" I asked her.

"They taking a nap. I just changed them before they went to sleep." She tells me.

"Alright, now what's for dinner or you wanna go out for dinner? I kinda wanna take you on a date. We haven't done that in a while." I admitted to her.

"Shit, we really haven't. I don't even know where we could go." Anaya said, realizing we haven't gone out on proper dates since we had the kids.

"It's been a couple of months since our last one." I reminded her.

Anaya does feel deeply sorry about it

"What about the kids? Who gonna watch them?" She asked me.

"We can get Jimmy and Trinity to come or better yet, Solo and Dusk."

"Can they handle it though? I haven't been separated from my kids in before. I'm always with them." She asked me.

"They will be fine Baby." I tried to convince.

Anaya took a few minutes to think about it as she sighed nodded yes.

"Alright, we'll get Solo and Dusk to babysit tonight but we only gonna be gone for a few hours." She agreed and I smile.