Chapter 17

Jey Uso's POV
*Smut ahead*
Coming back home from my flight and the first thing I did when I land was went straight to Anaya's house. I miss my baby so much and I can't wait to see her gorgeous face again. A day without her was too much for me and I know she misses me to. It's about 7:30am and I'm unlocking the front door with the spare key she gave me to her house.

I put my suitcase to the side and lick my bottom lip and rub my hands together as I am just happy to be home.

"Princess! I'm home baby!" I shouted and moments later I heard quick footsteps coming down the step as I saw Anaya running towards me.

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. She kissed me on the lips roughly as it was sweet and long. My hands were cupping her ass as I hold her weight in my hands.

That's the kind of loving I miss right here.

"I've been waiting for you for so long." Anaya pouted as she admitted to me.

I know she did and I tried my best to come home sooner so I could at least crawl into bed with her and sleep for a few hours before the sun comes up.

"I know baby but I'm here and you can have me for the rest of the week." I told her and that made her smile and kiss me again on the lips.

I walked to the couch while carrying her and having her rest on my lap.

"How was last night?" She asked me.

"It was great. New York crowd wasn't bad." I explained to her.

"I saw you on the TV. You looked good and I was cheering for you." She admitted to me, which made me smirk.

"Who else were you cheering for?" I questioned her as I raised one of my brows.

"No one but my man." She answered.

"Good girl. You only cheer for daddy." I stated to her. Anaya blushed, causing her to look down and not looking at me. I place my finger under her chin, bring her eyes back on me. "There you go again actin all shy." I smirked at her.

"Boy I'm not shy. You trippin." She rolled her eyes while slapping my chest a little.

I chuckled at her attitude as I just love to tease her.

"Baby." She called out to me.

"Hmm?"

"I do got a surprise to tell you. I just hope you don't get mad when I tell you." She started to say and I saw the struggle expression on her face.

I rub her elbow to calm her and to ensure her that she can tell me anything and she got nothing to worry about.

"Princess, you can tell me anything. Go ahead." I tell her.

"I missed my period yesterday and I took a pregnancy to make sure and when I took it, it came out.....positive." She admitted to me.

I sat up straight and kind of just rubbed my beard. I blinked multiple times as I am adjusting to this news. Anaya looked at me worried as she waits for my answer.

"You pregnant for real? Like you actually having a baby?" I questioned her just to make sure I heard everything right.

"We are." She said confirming what she said. "Is it mine?" I asked her.

"Boy, don't even start with me. Of course it's yours. Who else would it be? I haven't been fucking anybody else and you know it." She said snapping at me.

"Baby, I'm just playin wit you. I know it's mine." I laughed.

"You always be playin too much." She rolled her eyes. "So you not mad?" Anaya asked me.