Chapter 7

Jey Uso's POV
It's Friday and I'm not not supposed to be here tonight on Smackdown since it's not my show but I just need to get away. My head is all in a fuzzy and it's because I can't stop thinking about Anaya and that night of Roman's party. I need to talk to someone about it.

I need my brother Jimmy.

I knocked on the tribal chiefs locker room and walked in to see my little brother Solo and Jimmy, the person I just needed to speak to.

"Yo Jey, what are you doing here?" Jimmy came up to me as he gave each other a hand shake with a hug. I did the same with solo too.

"Kinda hoping we can talk. Twin to Twin." I stated and Solo nodded as he understood.

It's not that I don't trust solo but Jimmy and I just have a deeper connection towards each other.

"What's up uce? Everything good?" Jimmy asked as we sat down in the chair that's in the middle of Roman's locker room.

"To tell you the truth after Roman's birthday party on Tuesday night,........I slept with Naya Uce." I admitted and I saw Jimmy eyes widen.

"You really slept with her?" Jimmy asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

"It just happened and it was my fault. I wanted her so bad and I wanted her for years Uce but not like this. Now she probably thinks I just wanted to get her in the bed with me." I start to panic.

That's been on my mind since Tuesday and we haven't talk about it since then.

"Bro you just got to find time to talk to her Uce. You coming down here to speak to me about this when you could be at home talking it out to her." Jimmy admitted to me and I stare at him seriously. "Look, you both are adults. There is nothing wrong about what y'all did. I hope you stop feeling guilty about it." He tells me and I nodded.

I stood up from the chair and Jimmy did too as we hug briefly.

"Goodluck tonight man. I'm heading out uce." I tell him and Jimmy nodded as I walked out.

I left Smackdown and flew back on my private jet back to Pensacola. Me and Anaya do have to talk and I just pray she's not mad about what we did and she doesn't hate me for it. I would hate to loose her again after not seeing her for 23 years.

___
It was the next day and I  was standing right in front of Anaya's door. I've been here for ten minutes and I haven't knocked or rang the doorbell. I'm so damn nervous I could scream right now.

I finally decided to just ring it and waited for her to open the door. I rubbed my two hands together, pacing back and forth until the door was finally open. Anaya was standing in front of me with some pink shorts and a white crop top. Her belly buttom piercing was showing and. Her hair was curled perfectly.

"Hi." She sighed out and plaster a small smile on her face.

"Hey Naya, can we talk for a bit?" I asked her and she nodded and let me in her house.

I followed her to her living room to sit on her couch while I look around her furniture.

"You want any water or drinks I can get you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm good." I told her and she nodded and sat beside me. "Look, I just wanted to come here and apologize. What happened Tuesday was completely my fault. I just want to let you know that I didn't try to take advantage of you and treat you like any of girl." I came out and said to her honestly.

Anaya hasn't said anything and she hasn't reacted to my apology yet. I'm scared because I don't know how she feels right now.

"Jey, I want to apologize too." She spoke finally. "What happened on Tuesday was a mistake and it shouldn't have gotten that far."

"I don't make mistakes Naya. I wanted to sleep with you but not in the sense that we only just started talking to each other. I made it seem like I just wanted to fuck and I left without talking about it like a man." I admitted.

I scooted closer on the couch beside her, resting my hand on top of her on. She looked down at it and looked back at me while I lick my bottom lip while I stare at her perfect body.

"Even right now I wanna pound your pussy and make you cum all over my dick. I wanna hear you scream out my name and tell me how good I make that pussy feel. I wanna do it so bad Naya and I wanna do it if you give me a chance to be your man." I admitted as I stare deep into her eyes.

Anaya moved her hand away from me, making me look down at it in confusion.

"I don't need a man in my life. Not anymore. I'm happy being alone and I was hoping that we could come to an agreement that after what happen on Tuesday, we just forget about it and be friends like we use to." She admitted to me.

I stood up from her couch, actually upset to hear her say this.

"You playing me right Naya?"

"I'm not playing Jey. I'm so serious right now."

"You must be playing because how? I admitted my feelings to you that night. I told you I like you and I always liked you!" I raised my voice at her.

Anaya stood up, now looking at me upset as she stare at me.

"I know you did but I never said I liked you back. You kiss me like three times out of nowhere. I didn't know what else to think!" She raised her voice at me back.

"Nah that's not fair Naya and you know it."

"Life isn't fair Jey. We grown enough to realize that by now. I told you before that I'm not ready for a relationship. I just left my old one and moved her to start working on myself. Jey please understand me. I love you and you were my best friend. Don't complicate things." Anaya walked up to me, placing her hand on the side one my cheek, forcing me to look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I wanted you my whole life and I finally had a taste and now I can't even have you." I told her.

"You can still have me. Just as your friend."

"If I was Jimmy, you wouldn't say that."

"Now that's really not fair Jey. This has nothing to do with Jimmy. You're friendship means more to me. So please." She says as she looks at me with those begging eyes.

I didn't say anything and just nodded, agree to just stay friends. It's gonna be hard for me but I'll do my best for her because deep down, i don't wanna loose her either.

'Damn this girl got a tight grip on me that I can't refuse.'