Chapter 23

Anaya's POV
*Smut Ahead*
Tonight was such a wonderful night. I had such a fun ass weekend and most of all I got to spend it with the love of my life, Chrissy, Jimmy and his wife and the whole family. Roman did great tonight defending his title and Jey and Jimmy did great at the Royal Rumble. Even though I'm not happy that he didn't win but he came close.

I'm so proud of them and Trinity definitely stole the show with her comeback. She was also number one and stayed in and almost won too.

I definitely felt the glow and she is so talented.

I'm just so happy because Jey proposed to me in the most beautiful way and I was in tears that he got on one knee and presented me a beautiful diamond ring. I never thought this day would come and since the conversation from yesterday about us getting married, I never thought he was planning this.

"Guys, I still need to tell y'all something." I started to say and everyone stop doing what they're doing and looking at me. "Me and Jey are having a baby. I'm pregnant." I finally announced so everyone could hear.

Chrissy looked surprised as her mouth was wide open. Roman and Solo smiled as clapped as the congratulated us.

"I'm so hyped to be an uncle finally!" Jimmy says as he shows his excitement about it.

"Honey, you better say something or close that mouth or maybe you want something else in there." Roman said to Chrissy and she instantly closed it.

Roman chuckled as well as the boys but I didn't quite understand the joke. If i wasn't mistaken, it seemed like Roman was flirting with her.

As it seems like he has been for a while since we been at the restaurant.

"Naya, I'm so happy for you. I'll be the best auntie ever and come and babysit anytime you need." Chrissy said to me and I smile at her.

She definitely is happy about my pregnancy.

_______

It was already super late and it was time for us to leave the restaurant and head back to our hotel rooms. Tomorrow me and Chrissy have to travel back home to Pensacola for work because Jey still has a show on Monday for raw.

Jey and I made it back to our hotel room with the surprised still here. I instantly thought out this moment earlier on. I felt hands wrapping around my waist as I smelled a strong cologne hitting my nose. Jey kissed my neck as I blushed from his affection.

"You tired Mrs. Fatu?" Jey asked me as he called my Mrs already.

I smiled." Just a little but we still got some time before we have to go to bed." I told him.

"Whatchu wanna do? Finish the rest of Scary Movie?" He asked. Jey turned me around to face him as I saw him licking his bottom lip seductive. "Or you wanna give me some of that pussy?"

"You know I don't have to give it to you. It's already yours." I smirked at him.

Jey leaned down towards me as we kissed, leading me to the edge of our bed. Jey sweep my hair to the side as helps unzipping my dress for me. He pulled them down as gently as he could but I can tell he was impatient as he toss them aside. I then saw Jey getting on his knees as he roaming his big warm hands around my inner thigh. My hands ran through his hair as I smirk at him.

I saw him eyeing me up and down as I saw the hungry look in his eyes.

He pulled down my underwear and spread my legs apart, revealing my self to him. I heard him groan of amusement as I can already anticipate his next move. I was already on edge and getting wetter and wetter and Jey hasn't even touched me yet. I laid my head back in impatient groan as I wrapped my fingers in his hair.

With a bit of force, I pulled him by his hair closer to my body as he was now eye level with my clit. I felt his hands lifting my thighs up to his broad shoulders as he supports me. He licked a stripe up my folds before quickly wrapping his lips around my clit and sucking it into his mouth. I moaned at the feeling and pulled his hair, that was still on my hand.

Jey continued to eat me out, and soon I felt my climax approached, I wrapped my legs around his head as I felt my body becoming more and more sensitive to his actions

"Yes baby, that tongue feel so good!" I moaned loudly as I came and released into his mouth.

He moaned in satisfaction as he pulled away slightly and licked his lips as she wiped off his beard in the process as it was all wet with my juices. I moved my legs from his shoulder and I pulled him up to kiss me. He kissed me but we didn't kiss for long as I help strip his clothes off, having him naked with me.

Jey firms hand grasp my body as he roughly turned me over on the bed as my face hit the pillow.

"On your knees Princess." He slap my ass hard as he demanded me.

I got in all fours as he spread my asscheeks apart as he pierced his finger into my hole as he tried to stretch it out with his long thick fingers.

"Baby stop, it hurts." I used my hand to slap his hand away from my asshole.

"Fuck it's tempting baby." Jey chuckled but he spared me but I can tell in his voice that he wants to.

I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance to my pussy, he entered in me slowly and then picked up his pace, making me moan out his name repeatedly. The air was filled with grunts, moans and screams, accompanied by the slapping of our skin. Jey found my g spot in a short matter of time and continued to thrust as he punished my pussy at a unimaginable pace.

I cried out in pain but it was so pleasurable that I didn't want him to stop.

I reached my hand behind me, placing my hand onto his chest. Jey grabbed my hand and used his other hand to grab a good amount of my hair as my neck slightly arched towards him.

"Baby you know how it is. You know I'm not gonna stop until you cum on this dick." He groaned in my ear, sending multiple shivers down my back.

He continued his pace as my eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head as I felt the knot in my stomach, feeling my orgasm approaching.

"That dick so good baby, I'm cumming!" I moaned out as I felt my whole body shaking from the pressure.

Jey didn't stop as he pushed my head towards the mattress as he pulled my hip up higher. I felt his dick going in more deeper inside, making me cry out in in pain. He was showing no mercy to my pussy as I felt every inch going in and out. I heard the grunts and the hard slaps as Jey handle down to the hips, not letting me run away.

I came again for the second time as I felt Jey dick twitching inside me as I knew he was about to burst his liquid inside me. I began to back my ass up as I twerked a little on his dick making him go crazy.

"Shit!" He whisper as I felt his cum filling me up.

I smiled to my self as I always love the way he makes me feel. He's the only man that can make me feel this good.

"Fuck baby." Jey slap my ass as he finally pulled his dick out of me.

I clasp down as my whole body was now weak. Jey laid beside me as he pulled my naked body towards his chest as he massaged my back while we cuddle together as he kissed my forehead.

A/N: Special shouted to my favs
Nikole1327 brie_faut77