Chapter 18

Anaya's POV
The Royal Rumble was this Saturday and Jey and were packing our bags. Chrissy was about fifteen minutes away from my house and the Bus was coming in thirty minutes to take us. Jey suggested we ride with him there to Saint Petersburg for a much safer trip for me.

Jey stayed with me the entire week since I told him I was pregnant and he's been so supportive and helpful. He made me dinner every night I came home and he even cleaned, even though he didn't have to. I've never been more happy to have him by my side.

"Princess, you got everything ready?" Jey came up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blushed from his touched.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go." I told him.

He kissed my neck as his cool breath hit my skin, tickling me as I giggle from his affection. Jey right hand gently rubbed on my lower stomach as I felt his smirk on my neck as his finger tips reached just at my waistband.

I smirk and put my hand over his to stop him from going any further.

Jey groaned in my ear.

"Come on baby." He complained.

"You've been trying to get in my pants all morning. You thought I didn't realize how you were eyeing my ass while I was making breakfast for us and kissing all over my neck too?"

Jey chuckled as he was caught. He didn't even try to deny it.

"That might be true but you knew what you were doing too." Jey said and I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"What did I do?"

"You were wearing dem short ass bed shorts with your ass cheeks pulled out and shit. Knowing damn well I would notice."

"Boy bye, you just horny as fuck and don't know how to keep your hands to yourself."

"Why I got to keep my hands to myself when that ass and pussy belongs to me?"

I rolled my eyes and tried my hardest to stop blushing.

"You actin shy now because you know it's true." Jey said.

I heard the doorbell ring as I knew Chrissy just arrive at my house. I tried to walk away from Jey, not trying to entertain him as I felt his hand slap my ass hard as I walk past him.

I annoyingly rolled as I knew he play too much and he love to tease me every chance he gets. I swear I'm stuck with this big headed kid but I love him to death so I'll deal with it.

I opened the door for Chrissy and she smiled at me and I smiled back at her. We hugged and we gave each other all small cheek kisses.

"Hey girly! Are you ready for tomorrow?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I can't wait to see my first premiere live event!" I said showing my excitement. I been talking about it for to all my coworkers that I was going this whole week.

"Great! Um....where's Josh?" Chrissy asked as she looked around.

Before I could answer her question, Jey came downstairs with his suitcase and my bag over his shoulder for me.

"Hey Chrissy." Jey greeted her.

"Josh, how are you?" Chrissy asked him happily to see him.

"I'm good. How bout you?"

"Great! I'm excited to go." She exclaimed.

"I'm glad. The tour bus should be here pretty shortly. Lemme call my brother to see where they at." Jey said taking his phone out and calling his brother.

I then felt Chrissy hand pulling me to the kitchen.

"Girl can you believe it? I'm about to be in a tour bus with Jimmy and Jey Uso." She whispers but still shows her excitement.

"Not just Jimmy but Roman too." I mentioned to her.

"You for real?! Roman is gonna be on the bus? The whole bloodline?!"

"Yep."

Chrissy shakes my arm and does mini jumps as I smile at her reaction. She really is a fan and she is so hyped about all of this. I'm excited to go to and watch the royal rumble with her.

"Alright, my brother said the bus will be here in 10 minutes." Jey comes back and walks in the kitchen as he tells us. "What were you two girls talking about in here?" He asked us as he was curious.

"We talking about girl stuff. Things you don't understand." I told him.

"I know ya'll really was gossiping. You think I don't know?"

"We weren't gossiping." I rolled my eyes as him.

"Yeah ight." Jey chuckled as he walked out the kitchen smirking, leaving me and Chrissy alone.

"Isn't he so big headed?" I questioned her.

"Girl, that's your man. You love him everyday so you shouldn't complain." She tells me.

"Don't get me wrong I love him to pieces but he's just playful." I admitted.

"Girl you like it. All woman love it when they man play with them." She says and I just shrug my shoulders.

I heard a massive honk outside and looked at the window to see a big ass tour bus in my front yard.

"They here!" Jey announced as I saw him already with my bag over his shoulders again and his suitcase. He opened the door for me and Chrissy as he let us out first. We saw Jimmy and his wife Trinity together holding hands as they wave at us.

"Hey Anaya, it's good to see you again finally." Trinity' greeted me with a small hug.

"It's really good to see you too. This is my best friend Chrissy." I introduced her to Jimmy's wife.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm a big fan of you!"

"That's very sweet of you." Trinity says while giving Chrissy a little hug.

"What up Naya? It's been a minute girl." Jimmy comes up to me giving me a big hug.

"Hope you break a leg tomorrow night." I said to him.

"I appreciate and I'm so glad you coming on the bus with us. We can finally catch up." Jimmy said and I smiled and nodded.

"Aye Baby, I'mma put our stuff in the back." Jey told me and I nodded at him.

"You and your friend head since with Trin. I'm gonna help Jey put y'all stuff in the back." Jimmy told me and I follow Trinity inside the bus.

I was amazed on how large it was inside. I saw Roman and Solo already inside on their phones. I feel Chrissy squeezing my arm tight as I saw the excitement in her face.

"Nay Nay!" Roman looked up at me with a smile on his face. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

I walked over to Solo as he dabbed me up as we greeted each other with a handshake since that's been our thing.

"Roman and Solo, this is my best griend Chrissy." I introduced her to them.

They both offered out their hands and Chrissy shake them off as she told them how big of a fan she is of the bloodline. Roman told her that whoever is a friend of Anaya is a friend to him and Chrissy was happy about it.

"Alright, everything and everyone is inside the bus. It's gonna take us about six hours to make it to Saint Pete." Jimmy announced and we all gather in our seats and relax for our journey.

A/N: On a side note, everyone already knows about Anaya and Jey's relationship but not her pregnancy yet.