Chapter 6

Anaya's POV
*Smut ahead*
After a long and quiet car ride home, Jey pulled up to my house and turned off the car immediately. I was confused and wanted to know what happened and why he is so upset.

"You alright Jey?" I asked him, now speaking since the car was quiet for the whole time.

"I'm good." He spoke but i don't believe him.

"Then we should talk about other things. Like what happened between us 23 years ago." I finally brought up as I feel like it's time to speak on it.

"Why we gotta talk about that Naya? It's in the past now. We grown now." Jey asked me as he sounded annoyed.

"Because we need to talk about it still. I know we grown. Look, that day really hurt me and I was truly sorry you had to see me and Jimmy kissing. I swear to you that I never meant to hurt yo-"

I was caught off as I felt Jey's lips attaching to mine. My eyes were widen but I felt my heart pounding. His lips soft as I felt his tongue in my mouth as it tasted like strawberries. Our kiss deepened more as I felt Jey hands slowly reaching as he cupped one of my breast in his hand and a firmly squeezed it.

I moaned slightly from his touch as my hand grip the back of his neck.

Jey let go of our kiss finally, leaving me in confusion.

"Why?" Was all I asked him.

"Because I liked you Naya. I still do and my feelings never changed. On that day of prom, I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at myself for not telling you my feelings sooner and seeing you kiss Jimmy,....I was just jealous. Everything I said to you, I didn't mean it and I'm sorry." He admitted to me.

I suddenly brought his head towards me to rest it as I closed my eyes. I felt the struggle in his voice to tell me how he felt.

"Let's go inside." I suggested and I step out of the car and walked towards my door with Jey following behind me shortly.

I opened it and let him in first to step inside my house. He looked around as I grabbed his hand and guided him upstairs.

"I'll be right back." I announced leaving Jey as I went back down to the kitchen to find two mugs and hot cocoa power.

I added milk and and mixed it in to the cocoa and warmed the mugs into the microwave. I carefully walked upstairs to my room with two mugs in my hand. I saw Jey looking up at me as he took one from my hand.

"What is this?" He asked me.

"It's hot coco remember? We use to drink these when we were kids whenever one of us was feeling sad or upset. Then we would watch a bunch of movies until fall asleep." I reminded him.

I saw Jey smiling for the first time since we been back. He took a sip and licked his bottom lip.

"It taste just like when we were kids too." He said taking another sip.

"I made sure I got the right brand." I admitted to him. "Now you care to tell me why you were upset tonight?" I asked him.

Jey finishes his hot cocoa and places my mug down on the small table I have in front of my room. I do the same to hear him out.

"I was jealous Naya. I got upset seeing you with my Cody at the party." He admitted

"You were jealous?" I stood up and face him and he nodded. "To be honest, you don't need to be jealous because I'm not looking for another relationship. Cody was being nice and just introduced himself to me. That's all." I admitted to him.

Jey looked up at me and I saw a relieved expression on his face. He walked up to me as he leaned his face and kissed me on the lips again. I wasn't able to catch my breath once again and place my hands on his firm chest. After we kissed, I took in his strong yet comforting cologne he had on.

I step back slightly and looked up at him.

"What's wrong Naya?" He asked, hearing his slow and husky voice for the first time.

It kinda sounded sexy hearing him say my name like that.

"You like kissing a lot don't you?" I asked him, letting a bit of amusement hit my tone.

"But you like it don't you?" Jey step closer, filling the little gap I made between us as I saw him leaning in again. My arms were wrapped around his waist as I felt my body falling onto the bed behind me. Jey's body engulfed mine as I felt so warm underneath him.

His tongue still tasted sweet as my hands swarm him thick body as he pulled, no begged to feel his body. I felt my vagina getting wetter as I moaned slightly in his mouth. Jey then traveled his lips to my neck, leaving his warm mouth all over me.

I watched Jey sitting up, taking off his jacket and his shirt, revealing his tatted chest as his body was much buffer in person than seeing it on TV. I unzipped myself while Jey helped me to get my out of my dress faster. I laid back again as I felt Jey's hands do circles around my stomach as I felt his big hands massage me.

He leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips once more as I fit his hands rubbing my clit.

"I love how that Pussy so wet for me princess." He whispered in my ear so seductively.

I gasp when I felt his mouth sucking my breast so roughly.

"Ahhh J-Jey!" I moaned out.

"What you want princess? Mmm?" He asked me in that husky voice that I heard from earlier.

"I want your dick to ruin me." I told him bluntly.

Jey stood up taking off his pants along with his underwear, revealing his hard thick shaft in front of me. He spread my legs apart as I felt his dick rubbing against my clit. I bit my bottom lip hard feeling the pleasurable sensation. Jey readied himself as I felt his dick going through my entrance.

My mouth opened slightly as I was struggling to adjust to his length. It pained me but it felt so damn good. Jey moved his hips in deeper as he gave me deep hard strokes. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as my finger nails scratched Jey's back.

"Oh shit." I cried out watching Jey dick vanish into my prostate until I couldn't see it anymore, hearing wet gushy sound.

"I'm gonna make you feel this dick for days. Gonna make you go crazy princess." Jey smirked leaning his body move forward as his dick wasn't already deep enough.

"Fuck!" I cried out as I burrier my face in his neck.

Jey lifted up my legs until it was now on his shoulders as his hips went faster and deeper. He was fucking me hard as I heard his sexy grunts as I felt my body exploding into a whole new world.

My toes curled as well as my legs was shaking as I felt myself ready to erupt as he hit my g-spot. My mind was blowed as my hands grip his arm as it was flexed.

"Don't try to run baby girl. I want you to come all on this dick." He told me as I moaned and whaled out.

"Fuck, I'm coming." I warned as I exploded while my legs were trembling.

Jey leaned back up as he hold onto my thighs as he moved his hips in hard and deep again as I felt the room echoing from the hard claps of his skin hitting my body.

"Damn." Jey groaned as his sweat shined on his forehead. His eyes closed as saw his neck went back. He was moving in me faster as I felt his dick twitching inside me as I know he was ready to cum.

I pulled his body towards me to feel him even more deeper as I hear his grunts

"Fuck, I'm about to cum." He announced as I felt his warm cream burst inside me. My heart felt excitement as the feeling so was delightful.

My legs were numbed but my world was rocked. Jey's body hugged my as hands massaged his back as my eyes were closed. We were both catching our breaths since our exhaustion were shown on our faces.

The feeling was great but my worries was starting to hit me.

'What the fuck did I just do?'

A/N: I suck at smut. Sorry :(