Chapter 10

Jey Uso's POV
After the long plane ride to Los Vegas with Cody, we checked in at our hotel room and left all our stuff and went to grab a bite to eat somewhere. I hate airplane food and that shit taste so unseasoned and nasty and I hate it.

I noticed Cody continuously checking and texting his phone a bunch of times but I don't know why. It kind of got me curious and it's been distracting.

"Yo Uce, you ready to order?" I asked Cody and he took his eyes off his phone and looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He says placing his phone down and looking at the menu.

I raised my hand and called the waitress over so we can order.

"What can I get you both gentlemen?" The female waitress asked us.

"I would have some Hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and a big chocolate chip waffle!" I order.

"Can I have a breakfast bowl with sausage, eggs Hashbrowns, and cheese?" Cody ordered.

"Yep, coming right up." She said and left.

I low-key hope this place is good. It's not waffle house but I heard waffle cafe is a good place to eat breakfast. Once again I heard Cody's phone ding and he instantly checks his phone again. He smiles brightly and starts texting to whoever it is back and forth.

It's really gotten me wanting to know who it is even more now but I'm not tryna be in his business you feel me. About 20 minutes our food arrived and it looked and tasted great. I love eating breakfast for dinner and breakfast just taste good any time of the day.

______

Anaya's POV
I spent hours texting Cody back in forth until he made it to Vegas. He's truly kind and pretty funny to talk to and he was right that we had some things in common. Right now I was over at Chrissy's house and since her boyfriend was out to visit his family for a couple of day's she invited me over to spend time with her.

"Who's gotten you all in smiles?" Chrissy asked me.

"Oh just a friend that I been talking to." I admitted to her.

"Oohh a friend. Wait is it the boy from your childhood?" She asked me.

"No, we are just friends." I admitted to her.

"Right, friend with benefits." She smirked.

"No, just friends platonically." I explained to her.

"Ain't nobody goes back to being friend's platonically after you have sex with them. Believe me I did that before. I had to cut them off once I got my man." Chrissy explains me to.

"Believe me. Me and Josh are just friends and we agreed to be only friends." I stated to her.

"Yeah, y'all agreed but I bet he doesn't even feel that way." Chrissy says it got me thinking about what Jey had said to me yesterday before he left to his flight with Cody.

I couldn't even speak because he had me all speechless but I can't let me cloud my mind because go down that path.

"If it's not Josh you are talking to then who is it?" She asked me.

"Just this boy that I met at Joe's party last week. He's really nice." I admitted.

"Is he cute?"

"He's dashing." I chuckled.

"Do you have a picture?" She asked but I stop laughing and shook my head no.

I can't show her a picture of Cody. She still doesn't even know that I am friends with Josh who is Jey uso, the guy she is a big fan of on TV. So it only make sense that I don't show her Cody.

______
Jey Uso's POV
Returning back to the hotel with Cody after we ate breakfast for dinner. Cody wanted to shower first so I let him go in first while I chill and turn on the TV to maybe watch some sports.

I heard Cody's phone ding a couple of times and I saw that Cody left his phone right on the bed. I stood up and checked it to see the notification and saw Anaya's name on his screen.

I saw the text she sent him and it seemed that they been having a whole ass conversation this entire time. I read the text of him sending her hearts and wanted to take her to various city's and basically take on trips and shit.

I toss the phone on the bed angrily as I hop on my side of the bed and try to just focus on what's going on the TV. I'm so mad that I could book a flight right now and fly back to Pensacola and snatch that phone from her and spend time with her.

But I can't believe I have events this week but I know exactly what I got to do when I get back home.

Anaya just you wait girl.

Cody gets out of the shower while some grey sweats and a white sleeveless shirt.

"The bathroom is free now. Thanks for letting me go first Uce." Cody said to me.

I stood up in front of him eyeing him up and down as I frown out at him.

"No problem.....Uce." I said and I storm into the shower mad as hell.

I just can't believe that girl gave Cody his number. Doesn't she even consider or care about my feelings at all and she talk about she don't wanna date but that's not the case when she texting Cody all day.

Matter of fact, Anaya hasn't even text me once even though I haven't text her first. This shit is so annoying bruh. I just want to get through this week so I can go back home.