55. Jye Amiss

Jye sat nervously at his desk, his mind swirling with thoughts of love, commitment, and the future. He absentmindedly twirled the ring box in his hand, its weight a constant reminder of the decision he was about to make. For months, he had been planning, contemplating, and imagining this moment—the moment he would ask Alexa to spend the rest of her life with him.

He glanced at the clock on his wall. It was nearly midnight, but sleep eluded him. He couldn't shake the anticipation coursing through his veins. His heart beat faster at the mere thought of Alexa, his partner in adventure and confidante in every trial.

Jye and Alexa had met in college, drawn together by their shared love for art and literature. From the moment he laid eyes on her, Jye knew she was someone special. With her infectious laughter and compassionate heart, Alexa had woven herself into the very fabric of his existence.

As he gazed out of his window at the twinkling stars above, Jye reminisced about their journey together—the highs and lows, the laughter and tears. Every moment had led them to this pivotal point, where he was ready to take the next step in their relationship.

But as sure as he was of his love for Alexa, doubt crept into his mind. What if she wasn't ready? What if he wasn't enough? The questions swirled around him, threatening to drown out his resolve.

Taking a deep breath, Jye pushed aside his insecurities. He knew that love was about taking risks, about being vulnerable. And if there was one thing he was certain of, it was his love for Alexa.

With renewed determination, Jye reached for his phone, his fingers flying across the screen as he typed out a message to Alexa.

"Meet me at our spot tomorrow at sunset. I have something important to ask you. - Jye"

As he hit send, a surge of excitement coursed through him. Tomorrow would be the day—the day he would lay his heart bare and ask Alexa to be his forever.

The following evening, Jye stood at their favourite spot overlooking the city—a breathtaking vista of twinkling lights and endless possibilities. His heart pounded in his chest as he waited for Alexa to arrive, the ring burning a hole in his pocket.

Minutes stretched into eternity until finally, he spotted her silhouette against the setting sun. Alexa's smile illuminated the evening, sending a jolt of warmth through Jye's veins.

"Hey," she said, her voice soft with anticipation as she approached him.

"Hey," Jye replied, unable to tear his gaze away from her radiant beauty. "Thanks for coming."

"Of course," Alexa said, taking his hand in hers. "You said you had something important to ask me?"

Jye nodded, his throat suddenly dry. He took a deep breath, summoning every ounce of courage he possessed.

"Alexa," he began, his voice steady despite the turmoil within. "From the moment I met you, my life has been infinitely better. You've brought joy, laughter, and love into every corner of my existence. And today, I want to ask you something."

He dropped to one knee, his heart pounding in his chest as he produced the ring box from his pocket. Alexa's eyes widened in surprise, her hands flying to her mouth in disbelief.

"Alexa," Jye continued, his voice trembling with emotion. "Will you marry me?"

Tears welled in Alexa's eyes as she gazed down at Jye, her heart overflowing with love. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the sunset and the promise of tomorrow, she knew without a doubt that her answer was yes.

"Yes," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "Yes, a thousand times yes."

With tears of joy streaming down their faces, Jye slipped the ring onto Alexa's finger, sealing their promise of forever with a kiss.

As they stood together, bathed in the warm glow of the sunset, Jye knew that their love would light the way through every trial, every triumph, and every moment yet to come.

hey guys 

i lit open up my laptop and WTF BC ANDREW BRAYSHAW PROPOSED!?!?? I fr was shocked and sat there for like 5 mins bc huhhhh. his so nice but i acc love him - i met him in december last yr his so cuteeee 

have a good one