5. Patrick Cripps

"Look, mummy its daddy!" My 2 daughter, Lily jumped up and down as she stuck her hand out for high fives.

Patty came and said hello then quickly ran with the rest of the team. We got up to our seats and sat down. Lily was sitting in my lap but she wouldn't stop moving and talking, she was so energetic and active.

"I'm hungry" Lily groaned. I scanned the bag I brung to see what she would want. "I want that!" She pointed at a banana. I tried peeling off the skin but Lily insisted she did it herself. She struggled and then threw the banana on the floor.

"Lily!" I picked up the banana and put it in the bag. "If you don't stop I'm gonna have to tell daddy on you" I looked at her. She then jumped of my lap and did a sassy pose.

"Whatever" She flicked her hair as she attempted to sit on the chair next to me.

"Here," I grabbed her and put her on the chair.

... The siren had gone and the Carlton song had blasted through everyone's ears. "Did they win?!" Lily yelled over the crowd. "Yep" I held Lily as we headed down to the rooms.

Patty came over and kissed me. "How'd I play?" He asked Lily. Lily did not watch the game at all so she turned to me. "How did he play?" She whispered. "Really good" I told her. "You played really good" She grinned. "Thank you" He kissed Lily's cheek as he headed over to the circle to sing the song with the boys.

Lily then ran over to her favourite, Zac. "Fish!" She ran over to him. "Hey Lily!" He high-fived her. Lily was in Zac's arms just mumbling then it was time to leave so I grabbed Lily and we headed to Pats car.

Pat buckled Lily in her seat as we sat down and drove to our home.

-
hey guys
sorry for the shit ch hope u enjoyed

have a good one