10. Zak Butters

As I gazed out at the rolling waves, my thoughts drifted back to a heated argument my boyfriend Zak and I had had earlier that day. It had started over something trivial, but it had quickly escalated into a shouting match. Harsh words had been exchanged, and we had parted ways, both seething with anger.

I knew that relationships had their ups and downs, but this felt different. We were drifting apart, and it scared me. Zak had been so busy with his football career, and I was pursuing my own dreams as a graphic designer. We had less time for each other than ever before.

I sighed and took a sip of my wine, the taste of frustration lingering on my tongue. I missed the Zak who used to surprise me with flowers and leave sweet notes on my pillow. We had been through so much together, and I didn't want to lose him now.

The gentle rustle of footsteps behind me made me turn. It was Zak, his face bearing the traces of the argument we had earlier. He leaned against the balcony railing, his eyes fixed on the horizon.

"Gabs," he began, his voice soft, "I'm sorry about today. I shouldn't have lost my temper."

I turned to face him, my heart aching. "Zak, it's not just about today. It's about us. We've been so distant lately, and I miss the way things used to be."

Zak nodded, his gaze never leaving mine. "I miss that too, Gabs. But you know how demanding my schedule is, especially during the season. I'm trying my best to balance everything."

I reached out and touched his hand, my fingers intertwining with his. "I know you're giving it your all, Zak. And I'm proud of everything you've achieved. But we need to find a way to make our relationship a priority again. We can't keep drifting apart like this."

Zak squeezed my hand, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "You're right, Gabs. I love you, and I don't want to lose what we have. Let's work on this together, find a way to make time for us."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I nodded. "I love you too, Zak. I want us to get through this and come out stronger."

With that, we leaned in and shared a tender kiss, our lips finding solace in each other's warmth. The golden sun sank lower, casting a romantic glow over us as we stood on the balcony, knowing that our love was worth fighting for.

As the evening wore on, we talked and laughed, rediscovering the bond that had drawn us together in the first place. We knew that relationships had their challenges, but with love and determination, we could weather any storm that came our way.

And so, as the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Zak and I made a promise to each other – a promise to cherish our love and never let it unravel again.

-
hey guys
I hope u enjoyed that ch not much to say lol

have a good one