12. Patrick Lipinski

Liz couldn't believe her luck as she sat in her favourite cafe, engrossed in a novel. She sensed someone's gaze upon her and, looking up, found herself locking eyes with the incredibly talented Patrick Lipinski, an AFL star she had admired for years.

Heart pounding, she managed a somewhat shaky, "Hi."

"Hey there," Patrick replied with a friendly smile, taking a seat across from her.

They started talking about their shared passion for the sport. Liz had always admired Patrick's dedication and talent, and he seemed genuinely interested in her perspective as a fan.

As they chatted, Liz quickly realized that Patrick was more than just a football player. He was intelligent, witty, and genuinely passionate about life off the field. They laughed together, swapped stories, and time seemed to fly by.

The cafe's ambiance faded into the background, leaving just the two of them in their own little bubble. Liz found herself captivated by Patrick's charming smile and the way his eyes lit up as he spoke. And Patrick, he couldn't help but be drawn to Liz's sparkling eyes and infectious laughter.

As the day turned into evening, Patrick finally gathered the courage to ask, "Would you like to go for a walk with me?"

Liz's heart soared. "I'd love to."

Hand in hand, they strolled along the quiet streets, the city lights casting a romantic glow. Under the starry sky, Patrick stopped and turned to face her.

"Liz," he said softly, "I feel like I've known you forever, even though we just met today."

Liz nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. "I feel the same way, Patrick."

In that moment, surrounded by the bustling city, they leaned in and shared a kiss that felt like the start of something extraordinary. Patrick Lipinski, the AFL sensation, had just discovered something even more special—a connection with Liz that went beyond the football field and ignited a romance neither of them had expected. 

-

hey guys
lol another day where in class were doing nothing ahah next ch out soon

have a good one