3. Isaac Quaynor

You know, you can't ignore things forever. Just like the hate people give you when they say their a better match for Isaac.
-

My best friend Kylie and I were sitting on the couch scrolling through my Tiktok for you page. "Oh my god Laila that vid is too cute" she said to me, "I know oh my god" I said scrolling to the next video.
"cuz I know I can treat you better than (Laila shows up on the screen) can, and any girl (Isaac Quaynor shows up on screen) like you deserves a gentleman"
Caption: ISAAC OMG I CAN BE A BETTER GF SHES SO EWWWW STOPPP

"Oh my gosh Laila skip that what the hell that is so cringy" Kylie said laughing. "Oh my god I know right" I laughed. It wasn't cringy. It was annoying. I don't think Kylie saw the caption. Kylie had left and I was home alone. Isaac had messaged me.
-

Isaac: Lai all g u haven't msgd me all day?
Laila: Yeah everything's good sorry js been busy
Isaac: Oh nah dw abt it I get it, everything good tho
Laila: tired 😂 hbu?
Isaac: That's good love, js at training and checking on you
Laila: awww ur too cute
Isaac: Trust me I know
Isaac: Babe I gtg I love you 🤍🤍
Laila: Ok have fun love you too 🤍
-
Isaac's POV:
Something was wrong, I don't know what, but it was definitely something. Laila has been acting odd for the past week or so. It's honestly been so annoying because she hadn't opened up to me, I respect the fact that she needs time or whatever but it's just awkward.

-
Laila's POV:
I was home alone and saw another one of those videos. Suddenly my eyes started filling up and I cried. I cried, cried, and cried. The tears were falling down my face.
'Laila is so ew'
'I swear Isaac can do way better'
'Isaacs using her for smth istg'
'Nothing lasts forever'

And just went on. It was painful. I always try to ignore it, but sometimes it just gets to you, you know?
I heard the door being unlocked so I immediately stopped crying. I wiped my tears with my sleeve and used my hands as a fan. I pretended to sleep. When Isaac came in our room.

-
Isaac's POV:
I saw Laila sleeping when I walked into our room so I made sure to not make any noise. Her phone was turned on so I went to turn it off when I saw the comments that flooded through her phone. She must've been looking at these, I hope she wasn't. I felt so bad. She had to go through this because of me. How long has she been seeing these comments?

"Hey" Laila said her voice cracking. She turned around to me and smiled. She saw her phone on and quickly grabbed it and turned it off. "Sorry, Kylie messaged me something that was private, girl problems" she lied.

"I saw your phone" I said looking down. "Hm?" She said confused. "The comments" I sighed. "Oh-" She didn't finish her sentence then started to cry. "Hey, hey, don't cry" I said wiping her tears. "I'm so sorry Laila, this is all my fault" I said. "No it's not" she said in between breaks whilst having pauses as she was crying.

"I only love you, your perfect for me those people don't even know you or me, I promise you I will never ever stop loving you Laila, I'll even post something for them to stop" I said. "No, no it's fine" she sniffled. "Is there anything you want me to do?" I smiled. "No thank you" she replied. "Laila, I want you to know that I love you and only you, ok?" I said. "I love you too" she smiled. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got Laila's favourite snacks and spent some time just talking about stuff.

-

Hiii
I didn't know how to end this story...
I hope this was good tho 🫶🏽
Have a good one
Also I have sm other parts of this book but not all of them r published yet only bc they still under editing! :)

have a good one