31. Josh Rachelle

Nessa Turner played for the AFLW Adelaide Crows. The girls currently had 20 minutes of training left, and the men players started to flood up the seats as they waited for their training to start. 

"Isn't that your girlfriend." One of the players pointed out. "Yeah, Nessa." Josh smiled at the thought of Nessa. 

The girls' training had finished and they were coming off whilst the men came on. As Josh and Nessa walked past each other they quickly gave each other a peck on the lips. Nessa made her way towards her locker and got her stuff out. 

A note then fell onto the floor. It read, 
'Hope you had fun at training. Do you wanna come over to mine after? x -Josh

Teah Charlton, probably my closest mate here at the club, came over and read the note from over my shoulder. "Aww, how cute!" She sympathetically smiled. 

I spoke with Teah for a bit before grabbing my bag and making my way to my car, even though Josh was still training, I'd message him from now so he could see. 

Nessa: Hey Josh. Just saw your note, let me know after training if you want me to come over ❤️

As Josh finished his training, he checked his phone and saw Nessa's message. A grin spread across his face, and he quickly replied, 'Absolutely, can't wait! 😊'

With training behind the pair, Nessa headed over to Josh's house, eager to continue the connection that started on the field. The evening unfolded with shared laughter, camaraderie, and the promise of more moments that transcended the bounds of the playing field. 

hey guys 

sorry if that was short 

have a good one