Chapter 52

Kaitlyn watched as the last of her employees turned off the lights of their booths and left their half-done pieces in the company locker room. Amy locked the front big doors and turned looking up where she saw Kaitlyn holding Daniel and waving with a smile at Amy. 

She came down the stairs and kept the baby down who started to run towards Amy with his hands open wide. 

"Ames you go ahead with Daniel. I'll see you back home in an hour" Kaitlyn dismissed and walked to the elevator with her men behind her, 

"Are you sure you don't need me here?" Amy double-checked, 

"I'm sure. Daniel should be far from here when Alia arrives" her statement told Amy everything and she carried the little baby and walked behind the driver out through the back door to where the vehicle was parked and took off without another word. 

Kaitlyn walked into her grand office and packed her files to work from home tomorrow. She handed it to her chauffeur and asked him to accompany Amy. Unlike the rest of her men, Kaitlyn's chauffeur knew nothing of Kaitlyn's other life and she preferred to keep it that way. 

"Mistress" Mark grabs Kaitlyn's attention just as the chauffeur leaves the room. Kaitlyn gives a wicked smile and turns, 

"My brother?"

"Delayed. Should land in half an hour. Weather is terrible outside" understanding Kaitlyn walked with Mark and the rest of her security behind her.

Grabbing a file from her lawyer's desk she heads to the basement which held her little bird. Her smile dies down as she enters the dark basement and finds her men standing in the corners and a man and woman strapped to the iron chairs.

Kaitlyn's brows reach up as she wonders who the man is.

"Mark?" She questions and he rushes towards her and looks in the same direction she does and notices the man.

"When we broke into her apartment we caught both of them together" She stopped in her tracks and looked sharply at Mark as if telepathically speaking to him, "acting very intimately" he cleared his throat uncomfortably and Kaitlyn made his disgust obvious.

She snapped her fingers and the two men standing on the sides of the victims removed the bags from their heads and threw a bucket of water at each of them, waking them immediately.

Alia gasps and tries to catch her breath, when she does; she feels nauseous in the air she breaths and looks around frantically. Her eyes widen and land on Kaitlyn, the fear and her shouting turned into music for Kaitlyn.

"First matter of business" Kaitlyn's voice drops low and deadly, it gives shivers to Alia and her boyfriend. Kaitlyn walked to her boyfriend and pulled his hair making him look up at her, "Let us start with your name shall we?" She speaks humorously but he doesn't speak and only says,

"Suck my dick whore" Venom laced every word he spits,

But he never expected a lady like Kaitlyn to react so quickly and punch him in the nose. He screamed in agony and diverted his eyes to the bridge of his nose and could see it was turned sideways, meaning his nose was no longer intact.

"His name is Austin. Please leave him out of this. It's me you want. Let him go and I'll explain everything" Although Alia wanted to sound pleading she couldn't help her sarcasm hit slightly, it sounded like she was ordering more than a plead,

"Oh sis, it's far too late for any of that. And what kind of a name is Austin? Sounds like a nerd" Kaitlyn's eyes fell on the wailing man, "are you a nerd Austin?" His cries were too loud for him and he missed the question, just when Kaitlyn was about to attack him for his ignorance Alex stepped in,