Chapter 45

*Warning unedited* 

Ricardo's usualman went to the gate and picked up the letters and deliveries from the agency. Dropping the necessary items in their places he was only left with a large envelope. He personally took it upstairs to where Ricardo was in his office.

"Don" he knocked and wait for permission. "This came in today" he left the package on the table and left to take on the rest of his duties.

Ricardo not wanting to wait and thinking it was the picture his spies had promised him, hurriedly opened the large package. He looked inside and only found an object. He found it weird and put his hand inside to take it out.

When his hand presented the contents of the package he immediately dropped the package and the object.

"MARCUS" he ordered and within minutes Marcus was in the office. He was surprised as well when he saw a unknown human's hand on the floor.

"What the fuck is that?" he cursed out asking.

"Someone wants war" Ricardo spit out angrily, grabbing a ruler from his desk he takes the fallen envelope and finds something inside of it. He took a polythene bag and used it as his glove, he reached inside the envelope and found a recorder in it. 

"Gioca" _Play it_ Marcus grew impatient and urged Ricardo to play it. 

"Now tell me mister, What exactly has happened to you?" Ricardo felt his heartbeat quicken the minute he recognized the voice speaking through the recorder, 

"My Stomach is cut, my fingers are hurting, Y-Your men beat me. T-T-They cut my face, my hands, my legs, my toes, Everything! Hurts!" Ricardo didn't know who is was but all he knew was it was Kaitlyn, torturing another.

"And what is to happen now?" Kaitlyn asks again,

"You... You'r-"

"I'm what mister?" Kaitlyn urges through the recorder,

"You're g-g-g-going t-t-to k-kill me" the man replies in-between sobs. He could hear a cunning laugh coming from the woman he thought he once longed for.

"Send another and the same fate follows" Kaitlyn warned into the recorder and no more sound came after it. Ricardo spent the longest time staring at the recorder, he didn't want to believe it.  

He spent months looking for one woman in hopes of making her his again and clearing any confusion they had before. He was much willing now than before, ready to die for her if he had to,

And now?

He smirked.

"Her flame's growing" he silently said catching Marcus' attention. 

"Scusi?" _Pardon_ Marcus asked, 

"It's Kaitlyn" he cleared the clouds, "She's sent us a warning" 

"We have people attack our buildings and kill our men. We don't have people warn us in this way" he exaggerated pointing to the dead man's hand on the ground, 

"sure we do. But we've never been threatened by a Garcia" he disclosed making Marcus look at him blindly, 

"Where is my father?" Ricardo asks making Marcus go silent for a minute,

"Last time I checked he was in-" Marcus couldn't finish his sentence when a group of men excused from behind him and made a path for someone to walk in. Marcus noticed the men and recognized them to be Jackson Delvour's men. He immediately moved aside and let the man pass by him.

Ricardo too noticed this and moved away from his desk, it had been over an year since he last spoke or saw his father. And he knew that Jackson been in his office now was something important.