Chapter 1

"Hunny I'm so sorry" Amy tries her best to comfort Klaire who is still crying from last night's incident, she was still traumatized by it, especially after she told Amy everything,

Never in her life had she been touched inappropriately, and it made her feel dirty, the feeling of walking through a dumpster filled with slime and garbage was exactly what she felt at that moment and none of Amy's sweet words worked as it only made Klaire cry even more,

"Please Klaire. I promise you will never have to see those men again. I'm sorry and I swear nothing like this has ever happened to me that's why I sent you in the first place" Amy gives it another chance but all her efforts are useless,

"Please just stop Amy! I don't want to remember it again. Could you just let me be by myself for a few days? My foot hurts like a bitch and the doctor's meds aren't working at all" Klaire excuses her, Amy huffs but nevertheless nods and gets out of bed getting ready to leave her apartment.

Klaire enters her bathroom carefully getting into the tub, she rests her wrapped-up foot on the edge of the tub since the doctor advised her not to get it wet for the next few days, she then starts to remove her clothes and aims it at the bathroom counter, but ends up landing inside the sink, she slowly starts to fill the tub with warm water and soaks herself beside her injured foot.

Klaire came out of the bathroom going straight to the kitchen and to her surprise she found a brown paper bag with a note on it,

Really am sorry Kay. I will make it up to you,

but here is your order,

-Amy.

She had signed it off leaving the bag of steak for her, Chery's is known for having the best steak in France and Italy and she mentally thanks her friend for bringing her some, plus it came with an extra drink.

Klaire took a day off telling her teacher she won't be able to come for the next few classes due to her foot being injured.

***

Klaire kept her foot down seeing the ache was not as painful as it was in the morning. She limps to the fridge, mentally preparing a simple recipe to make for dinner. She huffs annoyingly when she sees the fridge empty, because it was Saturday and Friday being the day her foot got cut she completely missed out on her groceries.

She takes her phone out booking a cab knowing very well she won't be able to walk like she always does. Upon the arrival of the cab, she steps out of her apartment building and gets in directing to where the supermarket was.

***

Klaire looks between the two roads, one of them is clear with the street lights lighting the way but it would take her an extra 20 minutes to reach her apartment. The Shady alleyway which normally would have its lights on, only takes 5 minutes to reach her apartment, not thinking straight she takes the shady alleyway,

It was far too late to call a cab at 11.00 pm.

She was exhausted from running all her errands and badly wanted to sleep, she walked on the crumbling road tripping a few times but kept on walking or rather limping. It was silent, a bit too silent which made Klaire speed up a bit more,

"Going somewhere baby?" a voice called out from behind her, she didn't look back just kept on speed walking even though her foot started to ache. Without properly concentrating she knocked into another man, a gasp left her while her entire body shivered seeing the men circling her and entrapping her in between them.

Without a warning, someone held a cloth from behind her blocking her air supply and forcing her to breathe in through the cloth. She tried her best to not breathe it in but eventually, she did and allowed the darkness that came with it.

Falling to the ground she was picked up by 5 men and tossed inside a van carefully. The last man checked around him and got in before anyone saw what had happened. 

"Go" he ordered closing the door and the van took off at a speed. It was only the beginning of the end for Klaire.