Chapter 32

Kaitlyn left the room with a small smile on her face. Outside the room Amy sat on one of the comfortable chairs and had her hands against her face. The worry clear showed in her state. It made Kaitlyn feel great to know she had another person to call her sister.

She slowly walked to her, tapping her shoulder. Amy immediately looked up, the moment she saw Kaitlyn she stood up and hugged her tightly.

"I got really worried Kait! Your dad just walked out of here all mad and killer face. What happened?" Amy asked. Unlike her father if Kaitlyn told Amy she will exactly know why Kaitlyn was against the idea of having the child.

"I'll explain but first we need to find Valerie" Kaitlyn left with Amy and her men back to the vehicles, it was past lunch time and she knew she won't be going back to her house any time soon.

She needed to prepare a few things.

On the road Kaitlyn called Valerie, she asked her to not go anywhere and to wait for her at her house, Because she had something to say. Valerie suspiciously agreed and waited with anticipation.

"Kait! Hey!" Valerie greeted at the front door,

"Hey Val" Kaitlyn smiled hugging her tight, afterwards giving an even bigger hug to her niece.

"I thought I smelled ma blood around" Valerie joked around when Amy entered through the door,

"Where I go blood always follows" Amy joked hugging Valerie,

"I've prepared lunch for you. Since Nancy is on a break today. How about we first go to kitchen for some wine?" Valerie starts walking to the kitchen. Kaitlyn was about to agree but remembered how she shouldn't be drinking now that she had a little one inside of her.

At the kitchen Valerie started to pour 2 glasses of her finest house wine, when she was about to pour a third Kaitlyn stopped her.

"I won't be taking any" Kaitlyn said leaving Amy and Valerie shocked. "It's actually what I've been wanting to talk about" Kaitlyn says out nervously.

Amy and Valerie pull out a chair for themselves along with Kaitlyn. They sat impatiently waiting for Kaitlyn to spill out the information.

"I had to go for a check up today since I wasn't feeling well today" Kaitlyn tells directly to Valerie. "And it turns out I'm 2 months pregnant" Kaitlyn dropped straight to the point, not holding it in any longer.

Both Amy and Valerie jumped out of their seats with a "WHAT!" they had kept their glasses on the counter top and were walking around the kitchen panicking.

"Are you really sure?" Valerie questioned again with her hands on her hips. Kaitlyn took out the file with the ultra sound pictures and passed it to her. Both Amy and Valerie looked at it in disbelief. Panic arising inside of them as they knew exactly who's it is.

"Now would be a good time to tell us that you've being sleeping around with another man when you came here" Valerie says out in a hoping manner, but Kaitlyn simply shook her head side to side in a 'no'

"shit" Amy curses out,

"Are you willing to risk it?... specially if it's... his" Valerie asks uneasingly, both girls taking their seats and thinking of possible solutions. Valerie knew Kaitlyn too well to know she'd not abort the child. By simply looking at her face Valerie knew she was going to keep it.

"It's why I came here instead of going home" Kaitlyn said looking towards the wonderous cabinets filled with colorful glasses.

"What about abortion?" Amy asks but Kaitlyn only shakes her head,