13. Karan vs nanu

Start from the beginning

Om " Sir i was about to call you, Madame and her family is going somewhere and i m following him "

Karan " If you miss her , i will show you what military punishment is "

Om scaredly " no no... I will not "

He cut the call and om followed teju ,om was shocked when he came to know that she was Sitesh daughter,she was his God father daughter and from that time , she was his madame.

Karan was furious ,he was keeping a tab with om and so the traffic managemnt ,he was tracking her from the control room.

But unfortunately ,Om missed the car when it entered the rural space ,he was afraid but yet informed karan who  bashed  him left and right.

Karan felt helpless when he couldnt track her anymore ,his team searched for the nearby places from where she was  missed by om.

He himself drove to the place and searched for her like a mad bull.

On the other side, Sitesh was digging up nanu's history to find where could he prbly go as they travelled  by road in car only ,no air service .

Karan sat on the bench near a tea stall and his eyes fell on her news channel ,someone was there at her place , he remembered her furious eyes when she first met him.

Karan "where are you teju, y did you go with them, i told you i will deal him. Why didn't you trust me once " he was at the verge of losing, he knew his nanu well ,he knw he would blackmail her and make her do anything.

What will i do if you go away ? What will i say to sitesh uncle ? Wht wil i tell mumma if she asked me for you ? Where r u baby ?

He covered his face with his palm, his heart was beating fast ,he was feeling restless like she was in pain. He want her to be safe.

" Karan " he felt her calling him and with a determination to reach his girl ,he stood up and started the engine as the rest of team followed him.

He received a call from his uncle sitesh.

Karan  " mamu "

Sitesh " its durgapur, go there ,we r coming "

Karan drove fast as he could to cover the distance and reach the place. He walked the house after enquiring the people and when his eyes fell on her , a sigh of relief came to him which was soom replaced  with anger as he realize whats happening.

He was furious ,he cant see her with othr man and can never let her marry someone else. Thats it ,his last stroke of patience left when the groom took the mangalsutra. He marched towards them and claimed her as his infront of evryone. He waited for her to slap him  ,but nothing happened and her eyes reflected the same emotions as his and he could do anything to see that emotions in her eyes .

" Karan "  someone called him and he looked behind to see his mother , she siganlled him to come. He walked inside the house and saw nanu and dadu glaring at each other.

Sitesh was shouting at nanu and his dad was trying to control him. He had enough of this nonsense.

Karan " Enoughhhh "

He walked further inside , reputed people from the village was also present.

Karan " Ye kya tamasha hai, she is forced to marry that person and instead of doing what she likes ,you all are fighting over it . Agar usko shaadi nahi karni hai abhi..toh nahi hogi shaadi bas ..dont make me do things which you all will regret ? "