I like you pt 2

"Mhh.. fuck" I moaned
"Let's just have fun." Pam swimmed to her bag and took a vibrator out.
I went out of the water and Pam came up on me starting to kiss me. I kissed her back she's so fucking hot. Jeez I can't stop.
As we kissed she puttet the vibrator between hers and my pussy.
"Mhh.. fuu.." Pam moaned
"Shii.." I bite my lips
This feels so fucking good.
I grabbed Pam breast and sucked on them at the same time.
"Agh.. please don't stop." Pam moaned
I continued to suck on her beautiful breast.

After Pam and I came together. We went back in water and talked about girls stuff.
"Did you ever thought about to be a model for the play boy magazine?" Pam asked
"No, but If Im gonna do it then I don't wanna be naked."
"Let's do it together. We can do a photoshoot together not naked of course." Pam said
"I'll think about it." I said

It's started to get cold outside. So went to eat something at the rainbow.
As we entered the rainbow we choose a table and ordered some alcohol and a big pizza.
Pam was so touchy with me the whole time. I like her so much but she told me she haves a boyfriend. I'm not gonna lie I don't like that but if she's happy with him I guess I'm just gonna be her friend.
Pam and I were smoking until the food came but then I saw Slash with a blonde girl.
What the the fuck?
I mean.. I know I did it with Pam but I'm not together with Slash.
Why am I even so jealous and mad seeing him with a other woman?

"Is everything alright?" Pam asked
"Yeah.."
"It's because of the guy with curly hair?"
"Yeah.. but forget about it. We're not together, he can do whatever he wants." I said putting my head down.
Pam stood up and walked to his table.
"Pam! No!" I walked behind her

"Slash?"
"Yeah?"
"Having a ugly rat next to you is not gonna replace Kath." Pam looked straight in his eyes
"Wha..kath?"
"Is ok Pam come on." I said and took her away from his table
"Kath wait." Slash grabbed my hand
"Don't touch me! Take care of you ugly bitch." I said walking back to our table.

I don't even wanna get mad, but it's making me mad. Extremely mad, because I know he's like that with all the woman.
He's a fucking womanizer I can't change nothing on that. So I better shut the hell up before his ugly bitch doesn't have no hair anymore and he no dick.
Even tho his dick is fucking hot.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to be sad because of him." Pam said
"It's ok, I'm not sad. I'm just disappointed." I said

Pam and I had eaten and now we're a little more then drunk.
"Let's.. goo DANCING!" I said screaming
"YESS!"

We left the rainbow not able to walk like a normal people.
I could see how everyone was looking at us.
Well fuck that, I'm having fun.

"WOOO. I LOVE THIS SONG!" Pam screamed as she entered whiskey a go go. "Dance with me." Pam took my hand and we both were on the dance floor dancing together.
"Your so beautiful." Pam said
"And your.. gorgeous." I said

Pam and I were dancing around like crazy. People were looking at us, but I fucking love the way I feel. I don't care how people are looking at us I just wanna dance.
I suddenly felt Pam hand around me.
She kissed me. Well fuck that I kissed her back.
I got nothing to lose.
"Who.. go girls." A man cheers with us as Pam and I were kissing

1 hour later.
Pam and I were still at the whiskey a go go. We were so tired my feet's were killing me.
But I could see Pam a little uncomfortable.
"What's wrong?"
"My boyfriend and paparazzi."
"Fuck." I said
"I'm sorry but I have to go before something else happens." Pam said and kissed my cheek
"Take care.." I looked at her go to her boyfriend
This man is so fucking lucky having a woman like her. Hopefully he's treating her right.

Well I guess is time for me to go home.
I took my jacket and walked out of the bar.
I couldn't walk to fast but for my drunk ass it was ok.
I almost fall when someone helped me to stand up.
"I don't like seeing you like this Kath." Slash said
"Fuckk .. off.."
"Ey! Stop that! You really want me to leave you?"
"Yes! Go fuck that ugly bitch" I said
"Ok! Alright then!" Slash walked away from me.
Fuck him. I don't need him, I just.. fuck I felt again.
"You drive me crazy I'm telling you." Slash came back and helped me
"Ff.."
"Don't even start!"

I don't know where we were all I could feel it was a bed and someone was taking my shoes off.

Slash Pov:
I don't like seeing her like this. I couldn't just let her there. And she was still having that fucking bikini on! What if someone touched her.
I know I was a asshole to come with that groupie at the bar.
But honestly I don't even know if me and Kath are together.
We had a beautiful night together but I don't know if she feels the same way.
And also I don't even know if I'm ready enough for something serious

I took my clothes off and went next to her. She's so beautiful. I don't wanna lose her. It's time for me to get my shit together if I wanna be with this girl.

I took her in my arms. But my brain couldn't stop thinking about the last night.
Her pussy man, it's so fucking beautiful. And the way she sucked on my dick.
Fucking hell. I can't forget that night.
Slash Pov ends