A wild change

I woke up early today. I need to go to the grocery store. And I kinda want to make a change. So im gonna do a new hair color.
I just wanna fell good in my own skin. So I'm just gonna do it.

I went downstairs David, Alan and Tico were still sleeping. About Richie and Jon I don't know but they seem very quiet.
So I only drank a glass of water and went back upstairs to take a shower.
You guys know the feeling when you didn't shower the night before and your whole body feels really sticky. Yep that's how I feel right now.

After the shower I went to put some clothes on. It was warm outside so I wanted to wear something kinda Normal and cute. Yeah I know what ya think "you only wear black" well guess what sometimes I feel like I wanna look like a cute girl.
I put on a short dress. Kinda cute.
Now the only thing that bothers me is how am I gonna leave when the fucking apartment door is really loud. I don't wanna wake them up.
I let them a note on the table.

"𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫."

I tried to be quiet as possible as I could with that fucking door. But when I opened Kelly was about to knock on the door.

"Fucking hell Kelly you scared the shit out of me."
"Sorry I was about to knock so I can take you out."
"Well thanks god you didn't knock the boys still sleeps."
"They slept here?"
"Duh, do you think I will let them pay for a motel when they can stay for free at my place."
"True."
"So, what you want?" I asked Kelly while we were walking.
"I wanted to go out with you, like friends. Maybe at the beach or at the mall."
"Well I have to go to the grocery store, and I wanna do a new hair color. You can come with me if you want."
"Alright then."

While me and Kelly were walking I told him about what Nikki said yesterday night. He didn't seem surprise tho but instand he kissed my forehead as a thank you.
Yesterday night Nikki really fucked me up. Why is he so fucking upset I talk to Kelly or not.
Well whatever I will not chose Nikki over Kelly and not Kelly over Nikki.
I can be friends with both of them. Nikki just haves to slowdown a little.

"So what you need?" Kelly asked me
"Food, to feed people including myself."
Kelly starts to laugh at me
"Here some Brokkoli"
"Are you calling me fat?"
"NO! Jesus no. I thought you may like Brokkoli so that's why.. yo.. you have a beautiful body Kath."
"I hope you mean it."
"I do."

Me and Kelly really had a lot of fun at the grocery store. He's a family man, i can see that. Most of the mans will stress you out when you go to the grocery store. He didn't, he even helped me to remember what else I needed. We came out of the store and we realized that we have no car but to many bags. Jeez.
We made it somehow to the hair salon.
We both couldn't breath anymore from walking that much, but it was fun. He made me laugh so much as he couldn't walk up the street because the bags were getting to heavy. As we entered the hair salon. I saw this beautiful girl. What's wrong with me? Everything I see a beautiful woman make me feel like I already wanna merry her.

"Hey, what can I do for you?"
"I want a change. Something wild crazy insane."
"Mhm, I See. Is black you're natural hair color?"
"Yeah."
"Alright then, I will say that to your skin color will match a red. But not a dark red. Now is all up to you."
"Red." I smiled at her.
"Alright, come this way, you're boyfriend can come as well."
"Oh, he's not my boyfriend." I smiled shyly
"Oh, I'm sorry you guys just look good together."
"Well thank you, now I'm not the only one who thinks like that." Kelly said