I like the way you kiss me

After me and Pamela eaten I went back home. I wasn't to drunk but my head was hurting really bad. I'm so excited about tomorrow. But I also still need to make sure if Pamela also likes girls. I can't flirt with her or get way to close to her if she doesn't like girls. Man this woman really made me to forget why I was even drinking about.
As i was about to open my apartment room, someone grabbed my mouth.
"Mh mhhh." I tried to scream
"It's.. me kat.. h." Billy said he's a fucking mess
"Fuck off Billy i don't want to see you or talk to you." I said
"Kath.. please! Just listen to me. Im begging you." Billy got on his knees
"Billy stand up! And go the fuck home, you have a woman who's waiting for you."
"I.. i broke up.. with heer. I.. told.. her that I'm in lovee with youu." Billy looked at me, he's so fucking drunk he can't even talk.
"Come on inside. Your a whole mess."
I said helping him to stand up
"Please.. just give me.. one more chance.." Billy grabbed my face and looked in my eyes.
I couldn't believe him, so I left him on the couch and went back to the viper room hopefully I'm gonna find Perry.

After I walked as fast as I could I was finally here. I looked everywhere to find Perry.
I'm not gonna steal a other woman's man. She's pregnant with his child, she needs him more then I do.
I looked everywhere, there is nothing. Where can I find her? If I only knew where she lives.
As i walked back there were some man's taking pictures of me. I tried to ignore them. I know it was the paparazzi but as long they are not bothering me i have no problem.
I walked back to my apartment when I saw Perry across the street talking with a junkie.
What in the hell?!

"Perry?"
"Ah fuck." Perry gave the man a small bag back.
"What are you doing here?"
"I.. i was talking to my friend."
"Perry that didn't looked like he's your friend. You take that stuff?"
"Look Kath i need to go back home. See ya."
"Billy is at my apartment! And you better stop doing drugs. YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT!"
"I'm.. I'm not pregnant ok? I was afraid that Billy is not gonna want me anymore if I don't give him something precious back. So I lied to him."
"Wh.. what?? Are you out of your mind woman? What's wrong with you? He's just a fucking man Perry! Just a fucking man like the others that cheat and does stuff that he regrets when he's sober. You really wanna ruin your live just because Billy doesn't want you anymore? Well then go ahead go kill yourself. Your not gonna win Billy back like that." I said walking away from her
"BILLY LOVES YOU KATH! He told me tonight he doesn't want to lose you. I.. i do love him. But I cheated on him, I feel guilty but at the same time I don't want to be with him anymore. I'm fine with the idea that he loves you." Perry said
"And your so dumb to think I'm gonna take a man like him back?" I said.
Well I'm fucking serious. The way he cheated on her he could cheat on me too. The way he treated her he could do the same shit with me. I don't want a man who's exactly the way my father was.
"Just don't take this stuff Perry please." I said
"I'm trying." Perry said and walked away

Now what the fuck am I gonna do with that drunk ass? He's not gonna sleep at my place. He can go sleep with his fucking groupies i don't care about him.
I went back to my apartment as i entered the room Billy wasn't here anymore.
Where the fuck is he?
Fuck no! If he's in my room I'm gonna kill him.
I looked in every room he wasn't here. Where is he?
Well whatever I don't care, he's not gonna see me again.
I took my make up off and went in bed I didn't felt like to take a shower.
I was rolling in my bed, i couldn't fucking sleep.
Well you know what? If i wouldn't have so many fucked up people around me for example like Billy this all shit wouldn't be happening. I have no problem with no one, but why the fuck am i the one who's always have to pay at the end. Kelly fucked up with me and I needed to forget about him because i loved him so much. And with Billy.. i felt for Billy from the moment when he came with me to Noas mom house in NY. From there he was really changed with me and I fucking loved it.
I didn't felt with Kelly what I felt with Billy but I definitely didn't felt the same with Billy as i did with Kelly.
And at the end who's the one that suffer?
YEAH EXACTLY, THAT'S ME.
I don't fucking get it man, what am I doing wrong? Does those man really wants girls that fucks around and flirt with them and all that shit. Are they really not into girls like me. I mean i know I may sound crazy saying that I wanna get married and have children by a young age, instead of fucking around and go partying. But if that's the fucking case why every man treat me like this, then fuck all of them.
I just wanna find someone who's gonna love me. I fucking want to lern how to love how it is to be loved by someone.
I don't think I ask to much.

As i was crying like a baby on the balcony someone knocked on the door.
I took my time to open the door, I didn't want to look like I've cried.
As i opened the door it was Slash.
"Hey you forg.. is everything alright?" Slash asked
"I'm alright." I said putting a fake smile on
"Kath, come on here pretty." Slash opened his arms i didn't even had to think about it twice and I hugged him tight. I started to cry harder then before.
"Shh shh shh, it's ok. Let it out." Slash hugged me more
"I.. I'm sorry." I said
"It's alright.. let everything out." Slash rubbed my head while with the other hand he was holding me close
I'm so fucking dumb. I always fall for the wrong guys.
"You ok now?" Slash asked me as he grabbed my face and looked in my eyes
"Mhm.." i Said looking in his eyes
"You have the most beautiful eyes Kath. Even when you cry your beautiful."
"T.. thank you." I said still looking in his eyes until my eyes were looking at his lips.
Slash's lips are so beautiful, so round and juicy. Fuckk..
"So is this how we gonna play now? You like my lips huh?" Slash asked
"I'm sorry i didn't meet to." I took slash's hands off me but as i tried to walk away from him he grabbed my neck from behind and pulled me back to him.
"Don't you ever walk away like that from me. You can't just look at my lips and then pretend like you don't wanna kiss me."
"I.."
"Shut up." Slash grabbed my head again and kissed me aggressively. Shit!
But he's so good. Owh god, why does he feel so good?
I started to kiss him back until he threw me against the wall and kissed my neck.
I fucking want him so bad right now.
"You don't know.. how much.. i wanted to do this." Slash said and continued to kiss me
"Then let's do it right." I said as i took his hand and walked with him upstairs to my room.
I don't give a fuck anymore, i wanna fuck him right now.

To be continued..