Kath?

Kath's Pov:
Not being able to move or to talk is fucking getting on my nerves. I'm awake in my brain. But not awake completely. Those two years is a fucking pain in the ass. To be honest for me it doesn't feel two years. But hearing Noa or Billy saying it it makes me really believe that it really is two years. I don't know how to explain the way I feel. I never thought this is gonna get this far. Or that I will end up in this situation. But it's my fault, I was dumb believing that drugs may help me. It actually did it worser.
I hope when I'm gonna wake up that i can help other people.
I hope people understands that drugs is nothing fun. It may be at the beginning.
You feel like your in paradise, but with the time it's getting worser. You'll gonna see or hear stuff you don't wanna see or hear. You'll keep thanking it because you think it's gonna get better or that is gonna feel like when you first started to take it. But it's not like that. The more you take the more you can start counting your days.
I hope the people out there are gonna realize how bad it is to be in this situation.
There is not way out of this. You either die or you get your shit together.
Yesterday I tried to move my fingers. I don't know if someone had seen it. But I really wanna wake up. I feel like I'm gonna die if im not gonna keep trying to wake up.
Pov ends

Today is the day the doctor needs to come to control Kath again. To see if she's gonna wake up soon or not.
I don't even wanna imagine what he's gonna say, every time he comes here he doesn't give me the feeling that Kath is gonna make it. And that fucking scares me. She's my best friend, I don't wanna get old without her, i want my baby and her baby to be best friends the way our mothers and us are.

Someone is knocking at the door.
"Hello Ms Hernández." The doctor said
"Hello doc, I'm happy your here. Kath moved her fingers yesterday."
"Wow. That's a good sign."
"Really??" I said with a happy voice
"That means she may wake up soon. It's a sign of that her brain is working and that she hears everything it may be even possible to even see you or the others."
"Oh my god. You don't know how happy I am hearing this." I said as I started to cry.
"Have you changed her or should I call one of my nurse?" The doctor asked me
"I did it already. Thank you."

Me and the doctor went in her room.
"Hello Katherina. Is me again, long time not see. How are hm?" The doctor talked to her as she is awake.
"Why are you talking like that?"
"Every time when you talk to a person that is in a coma you need to introduce yourself. Never forget to say goodbye. And when you talk to someone being in this situation you need to be very calm and not getting stress. They can feel if your stressed or in pain." Doctor said
"That's really interesting.. so does that mean she can feel that I'm pregnant?"
"Yes."
"Oh my god. Thank you for this news Doc." I said

I went back downstairs and called Billy to give him the news. He said he's gonna be here in a hour. Then I can continue to study for the test this week.
Billy is a really good man, he's very polite with me with my mom. Every time when he comes here he brings something for me or for Kath. He even bought my mom flowers for her birthday.
I hope Kath is gonna like him back.
And if she's not gonna like him back I'm gonna bite her nose.

"Alright, her heart beats is perfect. Her blood is good. She's alright. If she's gonna move again or if she's gonna wake up call me at any time." Doctor said
"Thank you Doc I will."

After the he left I went upstairs to her room.
I wanted to talk to her. If she can hear me then I can talk about everything now.

"Hi.. it's me again your pregnant best friend Noa. The doctor just went here and he said everything's perfectly with you. You just need to wake up so everything is gonna be perfect again.
Billy is also gonna be here in any minute.
Listen Soph, the doctor said you may hear us or even see us. So that's why I wanna talk to you.
I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for not being there for you. For not being a good friend. I shouldn't left with Phil, i wasn't there when you needed me and I'm sorry. I understand that you may be angry with me and that's why you maybe don't react to anything I say. But I want you to know that I love you. I love you and I miss you.
Wake up soon sis I'm gonna let you for tonight with Billy I need to study for a test. But I'm gonna be back. Bye.."
I Said as i kissed her forehead.

As I went downstairs I couldn't believe who I saw.. it was Kelly with a bouquet of flowers.
"What are you doing here?" I said
"I came to see Kath.."
"She's upstairs."
"Thank you.."
"Don't forget to introduce yourself and to say goodbye." I said to kelly and he nodded his head

Kelly's Pov:
I know what you people think "your an asshole, why didn't you came to visit her.."
I didn't came because I was afraid to see her. I know I was a asshole and I know I lost her forever. But I never stopped to love her. I tried to forget about her fucking this girls but it never worked out.
I tried to be in a relationship but I couldn't. I had dreams about Kath and my ex girlfriend broke up with me. It never worked out with others girls. And it's not because of them, it's because me. I can't stop thinking about Kath I never stopped loving her. I know I'm not gonna find a girl like Kath again, it doesn't make me angry at least I know Kath's still loves me either.
I'm gonna do anything to get her back.

As I entered in her room, I couldn't control my tears. She's sleeping peacefully, she's so beautiful. I can't believe she took drugs again. Why would she do that?

"He.. hey.. I'm Kelly you might forgot me already. I'm sorry for coming this late to see you. I was scared." I said to her
"I don't even know what to say.. I.. I'm sorry Kath. I'm sorry for being a ass, I'm sorry that lied to you I'm sorry that I called you the b word. It wasn't myself. I never stopped to love you and I think I never will. Your the most unique girl I meet my entire live. I really don't deserve you.
You might think right now why i didn't came to visit you this two years.. it's because I couldn't. I tried to forget you. That's why I was with different woman's that's why I tried to be in a relationship as well. But nothing worked out. I feel like shit that it took me so long to came to see you. I forgot how beautiful you are, I forgot how this red color fits you so well.
I shouldn't never came with that girl to your work, I shouldn't never acted the way I did. Because right now we could be married or happy in a relationship.
I messed up Kath and im sorry. I hope you gonna forgive me one day." I said as I stood up and kissed her cheek.

"Please god wake her up. Let her be the girl I meet two years ago. With that beautiful arrogant face. With the beautiful smile she always puts on her face when she does something she loves.
Let her be happy. She doesn't deserve pain. She's a good girl, she just needs a lot of love god. Please wake her up."
I said out loud crying.

"She's gonna be alright buddy." Billy said
"Oh.. I'm sorry I didn't knew your here. Im gonna leave now." I said trying to leave
"Wait Kelly." Billy said
"Yes?"
"Thank you for coming. I think she heard you. Your a good man Kelly."
"Thank you man." I said hugging Billy and he hugged me back
Kelly's POVs ends

Billy's Pov
Hearing Kelly talking like that really made me feel better. He finally realized what happened. I'm not gonna lie, I don't like the fact that he still loves her. But I can't do nothing about it. I just Hope Kath is gonna love me back and not him.
I want Kath for myself. I wanna make her happy and merry her.
I stopped drinking and doing drugs last  year.  If I wanna make Kath happy I need to make her happy on the right way. She needs someone on her side.

I sat down and looked at her. I took her hand and kissed her. She's the beautiful girl I ever seen. And jeez her lips. Right now I could just kiss them. And never let her go again. She doesn't know how much I miss her. And how much I love her. How much she made me understand that being a rockstar is not always that fun. It's funnier when you know how to live life without drugs alcohol and woman's. You can be a rockstar and living a happy life without those things.

While I was holding her hand i could feel her little finger trying to move. As I looked at her she was trying to open her eyes.
"Kath?"

TO BE CONTINUED..