Dancing??

I woke up next to Noa on the couch.
She's sleeping so cute.
But today she have to go back to NY, I feel bad that I didn't spend to much time with her but what can I do.

I went upstairs to take a shower.
I want to go out with Noa before she leaves.
I took a shower and went downstairs to wake Noa up.

„Noa.."
„Mmmm.."
„Come on sleeping beauty wake up, let's go outside before you leave." I said
„Alrighttttt I'm up." Noa said as she stood up.
„Go take a shower im waiting for you."
„Ok, but don't do your make up without me.." Noa said
„I'm not."

Noa went upstairs to take a shower and I went on the balcony with my notebook and smocked a cigarette.
I missed my little balcony.
While I was on the balcony someone knocked on the door.

"It's open.."
"You know, you should close your door especially when you're alone." Kelly said
"What are you doing here?"
"What? Am I not allowed to see my friend"
"You're friend? Listen Kelly I have enough, hearing from people that you fuck around with woman's and then you tell me she's just a friend."
"What the fuck you want me to do? You didn't want me, and now I'm not allowed to fuck a other woman?" Kelly said
"Since when are you such a ass Kelly. I didn't want you because I knew what was waiting for me. The way Phil cheat on Noa you will do the same shit to me. Mother fuckers like you and Phil don't know how to treat a woman. She can be the beautiful woman on this planet she could give you anything you want and need and you'll still stick your dick in a other woman. Fuck around with who the fuck you want but at least don't fucking lie to me. And Phil.. he's next I'm telling you." I said
"You're fucked up Kath. You don't fucking hear yourself. You act like you don't care but deep inside you it's killing you seeing me with a other woman. Because you know you'll never find a man like me again."
"Go fuck yourself Kelly. If you're a man then I'm a white girl."
"Why the hell are you so different? Did you fuck with one of the Aerosmith guys? Huh? You act all innocent but behind this little girl is a fucking whore."
"I'm a whore? You piece of .. " I said as I pouched him in face.
"What the fuck? Are you out of your mind??"
"GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH. IF I SEE YOU EVER AGAIN IMMA FUCK YOU AND PHIL UP." I screamed as I pushed Kelly out of my apartment.
What the fuck is wrong with him. Who the fuck fucked his ass in the wrong way.
Mother fucker, I can't get to have a nice day without those mother fuckers.
Nah I'm moving out from here. Fuck all of them. Im not staying in this fucking apartment anymore.

"Hey with who were you fighting?" Noa said
"With Kelly."
"Kelly came here?"
"Yep.."
"What the fuck is wrong with those guys."
"I don't know but he got the balls to call me a whore. I'm telling you if I ever see them around I'm killing them."
"Come on Soph let's get ready. Don't get bother by them."
"I'm moving out. I'm gonna look for a other apartment. Somewhere where no one knows where I live."
"That's a good idea."

Me and Noa did our make up. We tried to wear something comfortable but it always end up with a other kind of outfit.
While Noa was looking for some clothes I heard the phone ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hi here is Doc, I wanted to let you now that tomorrow we gonna start filming your music video. Joe is gonna pick you up at 10am."
"Alright. Thank you so much Doc."
"No problem kiddo. Be safe, see ya tomorrow."
"Bye"

"Who was that?"
"My manager, tomorrow I'm gonna do the music video."
"OH MY GOSH. We need to celebrate this"
"But how? You gonna leave and I wished so bad for you to be there with me."
"I call mom later and tell her I'll come next week home."
"Noa but what about your school?"
"Hey, I already missed the studio day I'm not gonna miss this too."
"Thank you so much."
"Alright, let's find a fucking outfit already because I'm getting angry for not finding something."
"Now you know how I feel."
"Yepp, definitely."